uuuuuuuuhhhh still stuff.

Gabriel's pov

*Several weeks earlier*

Emilie woke up a week ago, and she honestly become kind of annoying.
At first it it didn't bother me, she was, after all, in a coma for two years. But now, I've realized that there is nothing between us anymore,  
   I was blinded by the loss and pain, which made it so that I only remembers the good and forgot the bad. (I didn't know what else to say about this part lol)
I then decide to check on Nathalie, she seems tired as of late.
"Nathalie?"
"Yes sir?"
"Are you alright? You seem kind of tired."
"I'm fine, sir, it's nothing you need to worry about."
I sigh at that, but I don't press the matter like I usually would.
"If your sure..."
"I am."
"Very well then, I might need your assistance later, Audrey seems to be in a bad mood today."
She smiles slightly at that, which confused me, but then again, creating akuma's is a very nice break from working.
"Of course sir, if that's everything for now I would like to finish this-"she gestures to the rather tall pile of paperwork that sits on her desk "-before I have lunch."
I am completely shocked.
"Why do you have so much to do?"
I walk over to check the papers, and sees that there are quite a few that she didn't need to do but is going to anyway.
"Miss Emilie decided that I didn't have enough to do in a day."
That makes me mad, but I am carful not to show it.
"That wasn't her call to make, why didn't you tell me?"
But before she can answer Emilie enters.
"Gabe, love there you are."
Hearing her call me that makes me rather annoyed.
"Emilie, what is it?"
"I just wanted to inform you of the fact that I won't be back until late tonight."
"Late tonight? Why?"
I am rather relived to know this, and I'm sure Adrien wouldn't mind the break from his mother.
"There was a last minute change in my schedule, dear."
"Oh."
"Yes we'll, I must be off."
And with that she leaves us alone.
"Well, that was interesting..." She trails off, looking unsure as of what to do now.
"That it was, my dear, that is was indeed." It wasn't until I left the office, that I realized what I had called her  I truely hope that she didn't notice it.

Here u gooooooooooooo! Another chapter done! Please don't forget to vote, or comment, and if u ever need someone to talk to, I'm here! Anyway, that's that and, well, baiiiiiii for now!