Part 1

It was a beautiful day. Tony and Tali were playing in the woods and, Ziva was watching them. They had a lot of fun. Tony grabbed Tali and sat her on his shoulders and walked to the house where Ziva was waiting for them. He gave her a kiss and they walked inside the house, all of them laughing and smiling. Tony let his daughter to the couch. Suddenly everything got dark. He turned around and saw flames coming out of the kitchen. The fire was growing too fast, he could not stop it. Tali was crying and screaming: “Abaaa!!” Tony went to her and put her in his arms. He saw Ziva crying and sitting in the flames. “Ima!!” He woke up with his heart beating extremely fast. Another nightmare. He stood up and walked to Talis room to check if she was alright. She was sleeping peacefully in her bed. Tony was relieved that she was there. He had bid problems to sleep these last few weeks. He missed Ziva a lot in this time now that they moved to Paris. But he could not believe that she is gone. He did not want to let her go. He had no chance to say her how he feels about her. The very last time he saw her was the night they spent together in the farmhouse in Israel. He thought about these last moments with her. The way she looked at him. The way she kissed him, with passion but with farewell pain. He was torn from his thoughts by the sound of a starting car down the street. He was confused. It was 3 am, why would someone drive his car at that time. He looked out of the window. He saw the car driving down the street towards the Eiffel Tower. The tower was shining bright in the dark. It was very beautiful. Tony sighed. This city was the right place to go. A new city, a new chance to start again. He went back to bed and fell asleep soon.

The next morning Tony stood up early to take a shower. After that he went to Talis room. He knocked at the door and went in. “Morning princess. How was your sleep my darling?” Tali smiled and rubbed her eyes. “It was great.” “That’s wonderful. Ready for your first school day?” Talis smile disappeared. She was not happy about that. Tony knew it. “I know it’s difficult to go to a school without knowing anyone, but I know too that you will find friends very soon. You are a wonderful little girl. I don’t know any reason to not like you.” Talis smile came back again. “You’ll rock this. Ima would be proud of you.” “Ok.” “So, let’s make breakfast. I mean, your breakfast will be served soon my darling.” Tali giggled and Tony went to the kitchen. Tali put on a dress that Tony bought her and went to her dad. “Look Aba!” She turned so her father could look at her dress. “Wow. You look amazing in that dress.” “And look!” Tali went to Tony and showed him the necklace that hung around her neck. Tony was amazed. “You wear Imas necklace huh?” The little girl nodded proudly. “I want Ima to be with me, so I carry her in this necklace.” Tony could not believe what the little girl just said he was so proud of her. How could a little girl deal with this so good? A tear rolled down Tonys cheek. Tali saw it and wiped it away with her little fingers. Tony smiled. “We have to get breakfast now or you’ll be late at your first day and that would be not so good.”