Part 12

Gibbswas pacing through the observation room. It was taking too long, Gibbs didn'twant to wait any longer, so he got out of the room and slammed the door of theinterrogation room open. He walked to the desk and slammed on the desk. "TELLTHE TRUTH!" Agbari was surprised and confused. He stammered: "I..I don't knowwhat I should say. Everything I said was the truth. What do you want to hearfrom me?" "You didn't say anything. Tell me what Agent David had to do withyou." "I thought this would be about the kidnapping and not about her." "It isabout all the stuff to get you in prison." Agbari sighed. "She helped me withan operation I had to do. She was my contact." "For what?" "That is none ofyour business." Gibbs walked around the desk. The Agent who sat on the chairstood up and walked out of the room. Gibbs sat down and said: "Why did youkidnap her?" "What? I kidnapped her?? I was not the one who got her tied on thechair. I was just there to get revenge, but I didn't kidnap her." "Then whywould you want to have revenge?" "She is a really good agent. Maybe too good.She knew things she shouldn't know and found out things that was out of herbusiness. She had one job: Giving me the facts about this operation. But shecouldn't resist and searched further. That made her really upset." "Ah. Nowwere getting closer. Who is she?" Agbari hesitated for a second, then said:"Her name is Sofia Mendez. She gave me the order for this all." "What was herplan?" "I do not know. She only gave me a bit of information. Its somethingabout her family... I really don't know." Gibbs stood up and said while exitingthe room: "Thanks for the nice little talk."

Tony looked at Ziva and she looked at him before she continued talking: "I helped him to find this terrorist. But as I searched more about him, I found out way more about Agbari and the real leader of this operation." "What did you find out?" "Agbari was part of a group that sold weapons to big terrorist in exchange of European money. The money led me directly to his target and the targets wife. She was in Paris, took the money and shipped it to the targets company in Germany. I told him that I would only help if its with a good reason." "What about the woman? The targets wife?" "I don't know her name. The bank account was listed on a fake name and a stolen passport. I told Agbari what I knew after we finished the operation, because I thought I could get a reward for not letting him down. But he just said that I shouldn't knew that and that I should get out of the country. I did so and was then in Paris. This was about 7 months ago." "Why Paris?" Ziva swallowed hard and said: "Well... I knew that my daughter would be here. Someone part of Mossad told me. I wanted to meet her again after this long time. I thought I would be safe by now. But this was not the case." "What happened?" "A few months nothing happened, but then I felt like somethings off. Someone was following and observing me. A car was following me, so I tried to get rid of it, but I got in an accident and somehow lost my memory for a month." "Oh wow. What a coincidence." "There is no such thing as coincidence." Tony looked at her proudly for saying that. "What was then?" "I met Tony. I did not know that I knew him, but he knew me and helped me get my memory back. One day Agbari came to me to the hospital. He said he is a friend of me and told me to always answer when he called me, but never tell anyone that he was there. I did so. He came back a few weeks later. I could remember him again and knew he would come and get me out of there. I left Tony a note with the address of Agbari's house. As Agbari came I acted like I didn't remember him and played along with his plan."