Part 15

They were now all gathered around the sofa. Ziva, Tali and Tony sat on the sofa and Gibbs and Abby on chairs. They were all looking at Tali who told her mother all about her life in Paris. She had a big smile on her face and sparkles in her eyes as she talked. Ziva, who was amazed and full of emotions, just looked at her daughter and enjoyed this big moment. The moment she reunited with her family. With her child and the love of her life. Her look went up to Tony, who was looking at her all the time. They looked each other in the eyes. Ziva could feel Tali talking but didn't hear what she said. It was like time had froze. Tony couldn't get his eyes off of her. Ziva didn't even recognized that Tali was calling her name: "Ima? IMA?" Gibbs and Abby looked at each other a bit concerned. Gibbs give it a try: "Ziva!" She finally here it. Not really focused she turned to Gibbs and asked: "What? What did you say?" "I didn't say anything." He slightly nodded in Tali's direction and Ziva got the hint. "OH. I'm sorry Tali. What did you say?" "I just asked you how long you will stay..." She smiled. She stroked through Tali's hair while saying: "As long as you want Tals." Tali smiled and asked with excitement in her voice: "What about forever?" Her mother had expected that answer. "I will be always by your sight, as long as your father agrees." With that her eyes were back on Tony, He said: "I'm honored that you let me the chance to disagree. The ninja Israeli wouldn't even give me the chance, but I really appreciate the new caring and loving Israeli's choice to give me the right to decide." Tali rolled her eyes and turned to him. "Was that a yes?" Tony acted like he had to think about it which was driving Tali crazy. She impatiently said: "ABA! Just answer me... PLEASE." She put on her most puppyish look in her eyes to convince him even more. Tony ended his act and said: "Well, I think I have no other choice. SO... Yes, Ima can stay here. Forever." Tali let out a sigh of relieve. She mumbled: "Finally..." "What?" "Nothing." Ziva grinned exactly knowing what Tali meant.

She slowly went out of Tali's room and gently closed the door. As she turned around Tony stood in front of her whispering: "Is she asleep?" Ziva nodded and said: "She fell asleep a moment after I put her in bed. I think this day was exhausting for her," "Yes, it probably was. I mean she was really exited to see you again." Ziva smiled and Tony smiled back. Ziva asked: "Where are Gibbs and Abby?" "They left. They are in a hotel now and Abs promised to take us out for breakfast tomorrow. I had to say yes, otherwise she wouldn't have left." Ziva laughed: "That's Abby." They both smiled again. There was this moment again, both just standing there looking each other in the eyes. Tony was the one who did the first step, by taking her hand in his. "Ziva. I don't know what you had to experience the past years, but one thing that I know is... I.." Ziva raised an eyebrow in wonder: "You what?" Tony took a deep breath and said: "One thing that didn't change is my feelings for you. I want to be with you. I missed you so much." As Tony said that tears were coming up in both of them. Ziva didn't know what to say which led to an awkward silence. Tony looked at the ground in embarrassment and took away his hand from hers. But she took his hand back in hers and came one step closer to him. She looked him in the eyes and said with a tumbling voice: "I've missed you too Tony and I want to be with you as well." Tony grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. A long, tender and loving kiss. After they ended the kiss Tony held her in front of him to look at her again. "I've missed that beautiful face. I never missed anything more than this." Ziva tried to hold her tears back and hugged him, very tight. Tony rested his head on her shoulder and cried. Not sad tears but tears of joy. Tears of relief.