Part 10

It was the end of the day. Abby, Tony and Gibbs had given there best to find anything out. It was not much, but they found some information. They had ordered pizza and where now waiting for it to come. They were all gathered on the couch. Abby and Tali played chess and Tony and Gibbs watched them. The doorbell rang. Tony asked: "Tali do you want to open the door?" Tali said, still focused on her chess game: "No, could you go please?" "Yes, of course." Tony grabbed the boxes with pizza and went to the dining table. "YES, I won! Checkmate, Tali" Tali complained: "That's impossible! You cheated!" Abby said: "No I didn't. I had luck this time." Tali said: "Ok. Revenge!" Tony interrupted them: "No not now Tali. Dinner is ready." He grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the floor. Tali went to the table. Abby and Tony followed her. They all sat down and began to eat. Tony looked at Tali enjoying her Pizza slice. It made him feel better to see her happy. Abby asked Tony: "So, what are we going to do now? What is the next step?" Tony answered: "Well, first of all, Tali has school tomorrow and I need to drive her and take her home afterwards. I don't want her to be alone." Tali smiled at him and said: "I'm not alone! I have you and Abby and grandpa!" They all laughed. Tony said: "I know, but I meant at school." "I'm not alone there. I have my friend c Charlene." Gibbs asked her: "Who is she?" "She is a girl from my class. She always talks about her mother. She is from Germany and her mother is from Israel the same as mom. Isn't that cool?" Abby said: "That is very cool Tali." Tali smiled and took a big bite of her pizza slice.

Ziva's situation got worse every hour. After Agbari had speak to her, he tortured her in many different ways. Ziva didn't see the chance to escape. She was in a desperate situation. She did not know where she was, what time of the day it was or even what is behind her back. She sat there alone in the room for many hours. She felt nothing, but the pain in her head and on her wrists and ankles. She didn't have the strength to try and escape. But she knew the only chance was now. She was alone and Agbari seemed to not come back any time soon. She tried to focus on the ribbons on her wrists. The ribbons were too tight. The pain was too much for her, she couldn't concentrate. There were so many things on her mind right now. But first of all, there was Tali. She knew she got her in danger as she contacted her. Ziva did not know if Agbari found out about it and it made her crazy. She was afraid. Something she did not happen often to her. The only thing that could help her know was the thought that Tony was searching for her in this moment. She trusts him. He needs to get her out of this place. She will not take it any longer. Agbari came back. He had company, but Ziva didn't know who this was. Agbari walked to her and said: "So, your wellness is over now David, but I will give you a little present." With that he pulled the tape from her mouth. Ziva moaned in pain. "Now you better talk to me or my assistant will be rude to you." "I have nothing to say." Agbari grinned: "You amaze me Ziva. You were here alone in the room for hours and so much time to think, but your so stubborn that you didn't change your mind. That's incredible, but I have to break you." He walked behind her as every time he wanted to hurt her. Ziva knew what was coming up to her: "With what you gonna torture me now?" "That's a good question." He nodded to the woman across the room. She walked to the door to another room. She came back with a laptop in her arm. She took a chair and placed the laptop on it. Agbari said: "I want to know why you worked with me. Why did you help me? And you are going to tell me your little secrets of the NCIS. Or else..." A video popped up on the laptop. It was Tali's school backyard. Anger and fear raised inside of Ziva. She said: "If you hurt her, I will kill you with my own hands!" Agbari laughed at her: "How are you going to do that?? You can't move and I won't let you go. No one is going to rescue you."

Agbari laughed. Ziva was so annoyed of his behavior. Why couldn't he just do what he wants to do, instead of getting on her nerves. In a bizarre way, he reminded her of Tony. Just like Tony this man did not know how to express what he wants to say and makes jokes to avoid awkward situations. Agbari was still laughing. Ziva said: "What is so funny?!" Agbari's laugh fell silent. He answered: "Your stubbornness Miss David. And the fact that you don't realize that your situation is hopeless." The woman with the laptop entered the room. "Agbari, we need to leave. NOW!" He was confused and walked to her. He asked quietly: "What do you mean? I'm not finished with her." "Your little game is over. I gave you the chance to smooth out your mistakes, but I don't have time for this now. You have to go somewhere for me." Ziva couldn't hear what they were saying She tried to read their lips, but they were standing away from her. She couldn't figure out what this was about. She just hoped it wasn't about Tali. The woman gave Agbari a piece of paper and Agbari left the room. She turned back to Ziva and said: "Now it's my turn and I'm not as shy as Agbari when it comes to violence." She took a knife out of her pocket and place it in front of Ziva's throat. In this moment, the door got kicked and Gibbs Tony and two other Agents came in the room shouting: "NCIS. Hands up, weapons down! Go away from her!" The woman stood still and looked around. Ziva had to get all her strength together to not touch the knife. Finally, the woman put away the knife. Tony walked to Ziva and untied her. "Hey, how are you? Everything alright? Did he hurt you?" "I'm fine Tony, just exhausted." He grabbed her waist to pull her up. She moaned in pain and took her arms around Tony's neck to not fall to the ground. They looked at each other for a second before Tony said: "I'm sorry to destroy your dreams, but you're not fine. I need to get you to the hospital, I know you hate that place, but I want you to be healthy." A small smile appeared on Ziva's face. She put her head on his chest. Tony tightened his grip and just enjoyed this moment.