Part 13

Tony got curious: "What was then? Did he bring you to his house?" "Yes, he drove me there and was actually very nice to me. He gave me something to eat, a place to sleep and a new phone. I took the chance and searched for your place, Tony. I needed to get to you because I knew something is about to happen. The next day I escaped with his car and drove to the café we used to be a few years ago. You remember?" "Yes, of cause. It's near Talis school, isn't it?" "Yes, it is. That's why I parked the car there. I went to the school and followed Tali. I told her that she needed to tell Tony what was happening and then went back to the car. But Agbari caught me before I could get there. The next thing I know is that I woke up in this warehouse room." The agent walked slowly up and down the room and said: "So what did you do Agent Dinozzo?" "Well, I'm not an agent anymore. So, I contacted my ex- colleges Agent Mcgee and Agent Gibbs. Mcgee stayed in DC but gave me all information he had, and Gibbs came here with Abby Sciuto, the forensic scientist of NCIS. They did what they had to, and we found Ziva in this warehouse. And now we're here." The other agents looked at each other, not sure what they thought of this story. One agent took out a picture and placed it on the table. He pointed on it and asked: "Do you know her, Miss David?" Ziva took a look on the picture and recognized her immediately. "Yes, that's the woman Agbari worked for. She was at the warehouse too. Who is she?" "This is Lilah Müller." Ziva asked out of confusion: "Müller? The targets wife?" "Yes. She has a daughter with him who lives here in Paris. She goes to your daughters' school, Mr. Dinozzo." Tony looked at the picture again and said: "Yeah, I recognize her. She was at a school event a few months ago." Ziva was confused: "When she has a daughter here why did she risked it and kidnap me? I have nothing to do with this woman." "Well, she was part of the group Agbari was in. She thought you did find out and that you were a risk for her new life here."

They were walking through the building to find Gibbs. "I don't get why you helped him again after he lied to you... Ziva David, are you getting weak? Does your Ninja mind still exist or is it just your 'I need to get back to Tali' mind?" Ziva laughed. "I didn't know I had a Ninja mind. And no, I don't know why I forgave him. Maybe because he was all alone, and I knew that it is hard to have no one." Tony gasped and said amazed: "You ARE getting weak! I knew it." Tony just wanted to step in the elevator as Ziva blocked him with her arm and got in front of him. Tony gasped in surprise. Ziva looked him in the eyes with a mocking smile and said: "Maybe I am getting weak, but that's none of your business. And to make it clear: You know nothing about my new me." "Then I have to get to know that new me you're talking about." He smiled at her and she answered the same. In that moment the elevator opened, and Gibbs came out. Ziva and Tony still standing close in front of each other turned to face Gibbs who said: "Everything alright with you two?" They straightened up and Tony said: "Yes, Boss, I mean what should be wrong. There is nothing that could be wrong." Gibbs looked at him and smiled about his childish behavior. He missed his two childish, but good at their job Special Agents. The two teenagers who cannot control their hormones when they are together. Gibbs said: "OK, lets get you home." With that he took his arm behind Ziva and lead her to the elevator. They all got in the elevator with a smile on their face.