Chapter 28

Scott's POV

"Hey Scott whatcha doin?" My fiancé asked.

"Stuff." I shrugged and looked down at my paperwork.

Fuck my life.

"That sounds boring as fuck. Let's do something fun!" She said with excitement.

"I can't have sex with you right now but we can do something else." I said with a smirk.

"Scott! Oh my gosh!" Cassie yells and blushed. I got her haha.

"I'm just kidding babe why don't you, me, and Markus go to the park." I suggested.

"Ok babe." Cassie squealed and left. I swear she's bipolar sometimes.

Cassie's POV

"Markus momma and daddy are gonna go to the park with you!" I said to a very dashing Markus.

He giggled while I changed him into some play clothes and grabbed some toys. Hehe toys. God I'm dirty. Ew.

I carried him downstairs and I sadly happened to see a slutty looking Mercy. She had a sports bra with leggings that stop to her crotch and lipstick. So she's a hooker. Not new at all.

"Well well well if it isn't the so called Luna." Mercy tried to sound scary. To be honest she sounded like two cats getting torched.

"Can you not I have my son with me here." I said directing the attention towards Markus.

"So you've been sleeping around with every guy here. What a whore." Mercy smirked.

"You will never have Scott who happens to be my fiancé and I so happen to sleep around with him and only him." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Yeah I only want my fiancé and child." Scott said coming from behind me.

Take that bitch!

Scott wraps an arm around my waist and escorts us outside to the park. Sweet.

"Let's always be like this." I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"It's nice Cassandra." Scott sighed as we watched Markus play in the sandbox.

"I hope he doesn't eat the sand." I said with a cringe.

Ya long story short someone I knew when I was about two who ate sand and glue. It was my old friend who died's cousin. His name was Cooper. He's gross. Like that one kid in elementary school.

"I hope so too." Scott laughed.

I huffed and walked over to Markus and picked him up. I saw that he was covered in sand from head to toe. How is this fucking possible?

"He has it all over himself!" I yelled at Scott as I made my way over.

"I remember when I was three or four I got the stuff in lava lamps all over me." Scott shrugged and took Markus from me.

"You're bathing him." I said and he nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------
-------

"Common lets do a girls day tomorrow!" Sabrina squealed while rubbing her huge stomach.

"No you're due any day now!" Malcolm said sternly and pulled Sabrina more into him.

"Fiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeee!" Sabrina whined in his ear.

"Malcolm you're no fun." I pout.

"Yes I am." Malcolm challenges.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Avery yells as she enters the living room.

"You shut the fuck up!" I yell back.

Soon we had a food fight. Yeah we did even though we're mothers. Poor food that got ruined. I know Sabrina and Avery are my best friends but....food is my bestest friend in the whole world. Am I right?

You could hang out with you're bestie or eat a life supply of Doritos? Obviously you choose the Doritos. Duh!

"Damn it. I think I started my period." I groaned.

Damn it I hope I didn't ruin my undies.

"Suck it bitch. Suck it so hard!" Avery smirks.

"I'm sure you have!" I yelled at her.

And thus was the adventure of Avery the hoe and Cassie the fun one.