Chapter 3

Scott's POV

"Congrats man you found you're mate." Damian said while we played COD.

"Did I mention its Cassie Stone?" I asked.

"The girl you've been crushing on? I know Avery told me." Damian shrugged.

Well damn word does spread. I sighed and went to the kitchen to grab a sandwich

As I finished making it Sasha came in her slutty glory. I have to admit I had dated her but I dumped her as soon as I turned 16. All that she-wolf wants is a ticket in my pants and to be Luna.

"Hey hottie." Sasha purred as her hand went to my chest.

"Go away Sasha." I grumbled and tore her hand off me.

She giggled and winked at me. Is that supposed to turn me on?

"Baby I thought you wanted to have some fun." She said with her voice sounding like nails on a chalkboard.

"No. Go find someone else who wants a blowjob." I said and walked out.

I got back to the living room with Avery, Damian, and my Cassie.

God Cassie looked hot. Her hair was put into a French ponytail. I wondered how did I end up with a mate like her.

"Hey Scotty boy." Cassie said with a smirk on her face. Shit she saw me check her out.

"The one and only." I smirked and winked at her.

"Boys will be boys." She mumbled as I walked to her and kissed her cheek.

Unknown's POV

Oh so she thinks she can slut around huh? Oh she has another thing coming. I've waited since she turned ten to take her. God she's hot.

I will kill Scott Toms for taking what's mine.

You better watch out Cassie I'm coming for you. And you will be mine.