Chapter 11

Cassie's POV

"And then he took me to a lovely dinner in an Italian restaurant." Sabrina gushed. Finally, she rants too much. It's just a date big whoop.

Now us girls are finally on are way to the movies. We picked Avery's car, which is a Mercedes and made are way.

-----------------------------------------------------------
-------

That was a funny movie omg. I love Horrible bosses 2. It was just as good as the first one!

We got home to three worried mates in the living room.

"Avery did you forget to tell them were we went?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Sowwy." Damn it Avery.

"Their you are! Where have you been?" Scott bombarded me with questions.

"We went to see horrible bosses." I said between giggles.

Scott sighed in relief and hugged me as if are lives depended on it.

"Don't ever do that ever again." Scott growled.

"Yes Alpha." I whispered seductively in his ear, earning him shivers. I got him where I want him.

He let me go then pecked my lips and went to his office. God he's been busy in that office with all this shit going on.

I read the clock on my phone 6:30 I guess I can make me and Scott some dinner. Maybe some ramen with veggies mixed in. That sounds good right now. Damn you stomach.

------------------------------------------------------------
------

"I made you dinner!" I yelled as I entered his office. I put the bowl with a bottle of Mountain Dew in front of his face. I'm the best mate ever!

"Why thank you." Scott said giving my cheek a peck then both of us digging in.

"Damn you can cook." Scott said as he finished what's left of his food.

"So I've been told." I chuckled.

"You've been busy a lot lately is everything ok?" I ask while putting my hand on his arm.

"Yes." He sucks at lying.

"Just tell me. I have a right to know I'm Luna of the pack." I whined.

"Fine ok." He took a deep breath in then out.

"You're parents are alive." He said.

Wait......they're what?!

"How?" I asked confused. "I watched them die."

"That's the thing somehow the hunters killed their wolfs and are trying to get you back." Scott said rubbing both my arms.

All these years they lied?! What the fuck! I've suffered 6 mother fucking years without them! I hate them now for lying. I bet they want me to kill me or my wolf well that ain't happening.

I'm not going to leave Scott. Ever.