Chapter 8

Cassie's POV

Two days since I was taken. Two days since I've seen Scott. Two days since I've eaten. At least I have Sabrina to entertain me.

Apparently they're a pack of rogues the ones that killed my pack (but that asshole John). I know I should hate Sabrina but...damn it I just can't. She's so nice and caring plus she has a mate somewhere.

I can't contact Scott thanks to wolfsbane and silver so I'm stuck being powerless.

Once I get out of here Sabrina will join me into Scotts pack and maybe find her mate. I think I'm gonna sing a childhood song. That normally cheers me up.

"F is for friends that do stuff together. U is for you and me. N is for anywhere anytime at all." I sang

"Down here in the deep blue see!" Sabrina finished.

We both began laughing singing songs from Spongebob laughing and enjoying this moment.

*2 hours later*

God when is this-

"Cassie!" Someone shouted. I turned my head to see two familiar boys. Damian and Malcolm.

"Guys get me and Sabrina out of here." I said pointing to me and her.

Damian rushed to my cage and yanked open the door with ease. Wait....I could've done that? Oh for fucks sake!

Damian scooped me in his arms while Malcolm did the same to Sabrina.

"Mine." Malcolm growled. Awe he found his mate!

"Let's go!" Damian yelled as he bolted up the stairs.

"Where's Scott?" I asked feeling panicky.

"He's out fighting." Damian said as we got to a green jeep.

Damian put me in the back as Malcolm scooted in along with Beana. Damian hopped in the passenger and we waited.

In a manner of minutes Scott came in with bloody knuckles, black eye, and a split lip. He also looked like he hasn't eaten like in the hunger games.

He got in the drivers seat and sped off back home.

"Scott you know I'm right behind you right?" I asked and put a hand on his shoulder to ease his stiff shoulders.

"No I didn't." Scott said which sent shivers down my spine. God I missed his voice.

"Can we get something to eat when we get home and I need a bath. I smell like shit." I chuckled. Sabrina laughed with me and asked the same thing to Mal.

--------------------------------------------------------------
--------

"We're home!" Scott yelled as he still held me in his arms. You see I'm very weak from the lack of exercise and food. Speaking of food.........I want some.

"I'm starving no joke." I said to Scott.

Scott plopped me on the couch and went to make me food.

"Cassie!" Avery squealed and gave me a hug.

"Oh Avery this is Sabrina Malcolm's mate." I said introducing her to Beana.

Scott came in with a big bowl of ramen. Oh hell yeah.

"Give me." I whined trying to reach the bowl of yum yums.

Scott sat next me and handed me my delicious noodles. I began to eat them until there was no more and I felt full. I gave Scott the bowl and tried to get up. Key word tried.

Scott lifted me up and carried me up to are room into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and began to start me a bath.

----------------------------------------------------------
------

After my bath I changed into pjs and crawled in bed with Scott holding me.

"Night Scott." I mumbled as I drifted off not before hearing.

"Night Cassie I love you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well that happened.

I'm sorry if I haven't updated I have shitty wifi and I had family over.

What should happen next? I have two ideas:

1.) Scott marks Cassie

2.) Sasha plots revenge

I'm letting u chose

With love CharlotteSteves

God I'm weird .