Chapter 21

Cassie's POV

"Adventure time is the shit!" I yelled. And here goes my hormones. They have been driving me crazy.

One minute I'm happy next I'm a bitch. When you get pregnant at first you're happy then comes the symptoms then you're like why me. Personally I think kids are an STD. I mean it's from sex.
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that sometimes.

Right now I'm in me and Scott's room eating pickles and peanut butter. What? It's the cravings. Oh man I gotta take pics of me during the pregnancy so I can show my kid to their mate. Hehe I'm evil.

"Babe what are you doing?" Scott asked and plopped next to me.

"I'm watching Adventure time and having cravings. You're baby has some weird food combos." I said and put some pickle-peanut butter into my mouth.

"Well does it taste good?" Scott asked.

"Yes." I said in a duh tone. I put the food on the bedside table and went into the bathroom. I did my business and came back.

"You look hot." Scott winked.

"Wait till I get fat." I whined and plopped next to him.

"You're not going to get fat." He replied and kissed my temple.

"Yes I will. I won't be attractive to you!" I said as pools of tears ran down my face.

"Cassie your are not going to be fat. You are going to carry are first child. You will be holding are son or daughter who will enter are lives. We will raise him or her and watch her or him grow up and find their mate." Scott said as he wiped my tears away and hugged me.

His grip tightened as I hugged him back. We stayed like that for a while till someone called us for dinner.

We ate some really good homemade subs and since I'm Luna and pregnant I got to eat something special a.k.a ice cream sandwich.

-------------------------------------------------------------
-------

"No fair why does she get to be here!" Mercy yelled.

God not this again.

"God Mercy how many times do we have to discus this?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"Scott I love you." Mercy said as tears pricked her eyes. Give me a break.

"I love Cassie." Scott said and put me on his lap.

"B-but Scotty I love you not her! What can she do that I can't?"

"Well she can run this pack, be a great and beautiful mate, and oh be the mother to my child." Scott said and kissed my temple.

"This slut is probably not caring your baby." Mercy hissed.

"Yes I am. It's Scott's baby." I confirmed.

"Lies." Mercy taunted. "All of the words coming out of your mouth is bullshit. Scott is mine and I shall carry his baby."

"Unless you can have sex with him and produce a child and not an STD then I like to see you try." I said while rolling my eyes.

With that Mercy left us at peace....I hope.