Chapter 13

Cassie's POV

"Did you see the new she wolf looking at your mate?" Avery asked as we sat at Scott's table.

"She's just a bitch am I right?" Sabrina asked as she dug inside her salad.

Yes there is a new girl and her name is Mercy and she is a bigger slut than Sasha. She already is in are pack and she's been trying to sleep with Scott like no bitch no.

"Hey babe." Scott whispered as he came to are table. He lifted me from my chair and placed me on his lap. Wow typical Scott.

Damian and Malcolm joined us and sadly Mercy too. She kept glaring at me from across the table. Ha like she's gonna get Scott in her pants.

"Hey Scott wanna give me a tour of the school?" Mercy asked while batting her eyelashes. And I swear I saw her legs open a bit.

"And go into a janitors closet? No thanks." Scott scoffed while pecking my lips.

'In your face bitch' Ali smirked in my head.

He would rather have sex with me because we're mates. Suck someone else's dick.

"Oh and Scott I got you're snapchat with you're bed head." I smirked.

"I know I sent it to you for a reason." Scott said and began to kiss my mark.

"Scott not here." I whispered. He nodded and pulled me away to his car. He drove off to his house and into are room.

He pushed me onto the the wall and kissed me deeply. Man this boy is horny as fuck...oh shit I think he wants to finish the mating thing.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as he cared me to the bed and began to tail kisses down to my mark. I moaned as I dug my hands in his soft hair. He began to take my shirt off with me pulling his jeans off.

We took are clothes off till we were in are undergarments. He left kisses all the way to my core. He literally ripped my panties off and he breathed on my wet core.

"Oh my Cassie it looks like you're wet." Scott said and began to kiss my core. I moaned long and loud. He stuck a finger in and began to pump in and out.

"And so tight as well." Scott smirked making my climax rise. I felt a feeling in the pit of my stomach once he stopped. Well Scott two can play the teasing game.

I unhooked my bra and began to pull Scott towards me then I flipped him. I winked and began to pull off his boxers leaving 'Scott Jr' to pop out. Scott sat up with a curious look on his face.

I began to blow cold breathes on his member making him taller. I winked and licked his tip causing Scott's breath to hitch hehe.

I put his dick in my mouth and began to suck on him. With a free hand I began to massage his balls which made him harder. Perfect. Just as he was about to climax I pulled him out of me and smirked at him.

"You are evil." Scott said while pushing me on my back. Scott went to his dresser and pulled out a condom. He looked at the condom then me as if he was deep in thought.

"Cassie I'm not gonna wear this I want to feel all of you." Scott said and put the unopened condom back and kissed me.

I nodded, trusting him as he positioned himself between my legs and pushed inside me. I gasped while I had my eyes closed as tears fell from my eyes. When I looked down I saw only half of him was in. He gave me a passionate kiss while shoving the rest inside me.

"God Cassie you're tight." Scott groaned. He began to push in and out slowly it was something I never felt before it was bliss.

"Faster." I managed to say followed by a bunch of moaning. He began to pick up the pace as are releases were close. I could feel that he was close as he can feel mine.

"I'm close Scott." I moaned.

"Me too." Scott grunted.

"Oh god!" I cried out. I felt his member twitch and explode and mine at the same time. It was a whole new high.

He pulled out and laid beside me, holding me close to him.

"Go to sleep love." Scott said and kissed my sweaty temple. I nodded and fell into a dreamless sleep.

----------------------------------------------
------------
----

"Cassie."

"What?" I said very sleepy like. I opened my eyes to be faced with a hot shirtless Scott. Damn he looked good.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Scott smirked making me blush. Great.

"That's the only sex I had." I said and snuggled into Scott's chest.

"Good." Scott said and wrapped his arms around me. He rubbed small circles on my exposed back while I looked at a blank wall. I never wanted to end this moment forever not for anything in the world.