Chapter 23

Cassie's POV

"Ok Luna one more big push!"

Man who knew being in labor sucks. It feels like my vagina is being ripped in half. And I've been pushing for ten hours! It's like 5am I don't got time for this.

"Scott are baby doesn't want to get out." I said as I gripped his hand hard. Ha making him suffer.

"Push Cassie!"

I gave one more big push until I herd a cry from...my baby.

"Oh my he's a big boy." Alexis said as she cleaned him up.

He kept crying probably wanting not to be here like me. He had light brown hair and had my nose. My sexy nose.

Scott got to cut the cord as I collapsed on the bed from being tired. God that was a lot of work.

"I'm going to sleep now." I said to know one in particular. Soon I let the darkness consume me.

Scotts POV

He looks just like me well except he has Cassie's nose. He's perfect. But he don't got my freckles. Oh well.

The nurse put him in a a bed-like thing that kept my sleeping baby boy. I went into the suitcase and pulled out a diaper and a onesie that said "I'd flex but I like this onesie" that Cassie and I got from Avery at are baby shower.

Since he smelt funny I decided to give him a bath. I picked him up and walked into the joined bathroom and placed him in a baby bath after stripping him of course.

I drew the lukewarm water and placed him inside the tub. He began to cry since he was getting clean. Oh boy he's like me.

I got out the baby body wash and wet a soft washcloth and dabbed a small amount on and began to scrub him up. He began to smell better then I wrapped him up and dried him off and drained the water down.

I put a new diaper on and put the same onesie and wrapped him up in a blanket. I held him close to me as I made it to the couch that was by the bed where Cassie was sleeping.

"Hello buddy it's me your daddy." I cooed and kissed his forehead.

He opened his eyes which were brown like mine. He smiled showing his gums which made him look even more adorable. He grabbed my finger with his small hand and put my finger in his mouth. Ok gross.

"Little buddy give daddy his finger back." I said and made a funny face.

That made him giggle giving me the chance to get my finger back. He whined then cried wanting my finger back in his mouth. I got up with him in my arms and dug in the bag for a pacifier. I found one and placed it inside his mouth making him stop crying so Cassie can sleep.

Since Cassie decided I can name are first child then she gets to name the next. I've been thinking of names but nothing came to mind.

That's it I got it!

Markus Alexander Toms.

That's the perfect name for my boy. Why didn't I think of that sooner? Wow Cassie's right I can be dumb at times.

----------------------------------------------------------
------

Cassie's POV

God I feel like shit and my crotch hurts. It feels like an outstretched lip that's been outstretched for too long.

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I looked at my outfit which was one of Scotts long sleeve shirts and underwear. I didn't want to wear panties that ride up my crotch and ass crack cause I just had a baby for fuck sake!

I slowly sat up not hurting my lower region and looked around. Nobody was there. Weird but..ok I guess.

I then saw movement on the couch and saw Scott with are son. I'll never get used to that ever. He was sleeping on his back with are boy on his chest and holding him aww.

I took out my phone and took a picture but sadly it made the baby cry thanks to the sound. Damn it.

"Markus what's the matter buddy? Did momma make you cry?" Scott asked as he sat up with are boy in his arms.

"Give me the baby." I demanded and out stretched my arms.

"His name is Markus Alexander Toms." Scott said with a cutest pout ever.

He got up and walked to me and placed Markus in my arms as he still cried in my arms. I wish this kid had a snooze button so he can be quiet.

I held him close to my chest a.k.a my boobs. He then slowly calmed down and fell back asleep. Finally.

I laid my body back on the bed still sitting up and held Markus in my arms and fell asleep.