Chapter 5

Sasha's POV

I hate Cassie she has what's mine. Scott is and always will be mine.

I don't give a shit about her being his "mate" I'm his mate. Me!

I came back from Alex's house since he wanted to let off some steam with me. All we did was pointless sex but when me and Scott have sex I know he loves me. Hell he even told me.

'But Scott isn't our mate.' My wolf, Jazz said.

'Yes he is!' I yelled at her then shut her out.

When will my wolf know that he's are mate and loves us?

Cassie's POV

"Cassie can I ask you something?" Scott asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yes?" I said with confusion. Why is he nervous?

"C-can y-you maybe move in my room?" He asked with hope. He looks so cute.

"Yeah I would love to." I chuckled.

"Um..no your not." Sasha said coming from Scott's behind.

"Yes Sasha she is I upgraded my queen size bed for a king size so I don't have your herpes on our bed." Scott said as he pulled me to him.

"But Scotty I'm your mate not her!" Sasha cried with fake tears.

"No you're not if you don't stop you will be punished." Scott said using his alpha tone.

Scott dragged me out to my room and pulled me in.

"Cassie I need you to pack your clothes I'll help you." Scott said as he grabbed a suitcase and gave me one.

I packed all my tees, jeans, and under garments. Scott walked into my bathroom and got my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I grabbed my toothbrush along with my brush and other things.

*An hour later*

Well we packed up my stuff and I got settled in Scotts room. It was huge it was the size of a living room. the bathroom was the size of my room which is kinda sad considering its small.

I was laying on the bed watching "That's so Raven" when a annoyed Sasha walked in. Thank god Scott is showering.

"Get out slut." I growled.

"No you get out. All Scott wants is his true mate which is me." Sasha smirked.

"I said get out before I rip out your so called boobs." I growled louder using my beta tone.

"I don't take orders from you bitch!" Sasha yelled then lunged at me.

She was on top of me throwing punch after punch on my stomach and face.

I managed to push her off me sending her flying to the door.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Scott yelled as he exited the shower in shorts and a tee.

"Cassie hurt your Luna who is me." Sasha said.

"Bullshit. then explain why my mate is covered in bruises." Scott said with his arms crossed.

Sasha stayed silent. She knew never ever to hurt your Luna or Alpha ever. She was going to get the worst punishment possible.

"I Alpha Scott Toms kick Sasha Heart out of 'The Red Moon Pack'. You have 24 hours to gather your belongings and leave."

Shit just got real.