Chapter 18

Cassie's POV

I'm going to escape I've been planning for about a day or two.

They're is an window behind me and since I've build up my strength I'm gonna bust out of here.

I'm coming Scott Toms.

Scott's POV

"So we leave at dawn when they don't expect it?" Damian asks.

"Yes that's how we will get Cassie back." I said and evilly smirked.

I went to my pond and laid there in my wolf form thinking about my Cassie. I loved everything about her. I loved her black hair, the way her blue eyes twinkle at the sight of me, and her laugh. Oh god I think I'm whipped.

As I was laying I heard growls erupt from the other side of the pond with the stench of rouges and blood. Now this I can handle.

I silently went over there and I couldn't believed what I saw. A girl was laying in a pool of her own blood as two rouges were growling at her.

I lunged at the first rouge and snapped his neck and then snapped the other ones. Well that was easy.

I heard the girl groan as I shifted with shorts and a boys tee to cover her with.

I touched her hand and felt sparks. Oh god do I have two mates? I hope not I only want Cassie.

"S-Scott?" Oh my god it's Cassie!

Cassie's POV

Scott he's here! I can't believe those rouges attacked me I mean I'm not a fucking threat.

"Cassie is that really you?" Scott asked with joy in his voice.

"Surprise." I said and coughed.

Scott covered me in his tee shirt and scoped me in his muscular arms. I felt the sparks as I buried my face in his chest making him shiver.

He barged through the door then the darkness consumed me.

------------------------------------------------------------
------

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

God what the hell.

I opened my eyes as a blinded light made me close them again.

"I'll turn the lamp off." A soft voice said.

"Scott?" I asked as I opened my eyes again. There he was looking like a mess with his messy hair, bags under his eyes, and him sitting beside me on a chair.

Scott pushes me a bit to make room for him to climb into the hospital bed and hold me in his arms. I relax in his grip and snuggle with my wolf purring in my head.

"God I miss holding you." Scott said and kissed my temple.

"You missed." I teased. He gave me the what the fuck look.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a passionate kiss. He responded immediately and hovered above me. His hands roamed my body, missing my touch. I let my fingers play in his hair as he stopped kissing my lips and attacked my mark.

I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Wow." I breathed out and looked at his brown eyes.

"Yeah wow indeed." Scott said and rolled off me.

We cuddled with one another then fell asleep In each another's arms.

*A week later*

Finally I was able to go back home! Yay now I can go back to my loving pack!

I hopped out of the hospital bed and headed to the bathroom with clothes in hand.

I hopped into the warm shower and washed away the pain and dirt from the cellar (in pic above).

When I was done I dried myself and my hair and put on one of Scott's hoodies and cuff sweats and put my hair up in a bun.

I went out of the room and saw a panicked looking Scott looking for me. Did he not hear the shower running?

"Scott I'm right here." I giggled. He was so adorable when he cared about me.

He turned his head and sighed in relief and gave me a bone crushing hug. He breathed in my scent and kissed my mark making me shiver in pleasure.

"Common lets go back home." Scott said as he carried me to his truck.

------------------------------------------------------------
-------

"Cassie." Scott whined. God he's a baby.

"Scott." I mimicked.

"Come back on my lap." Scott pouted and patted his lap.

I groaned and then plopped on his lap making him say oofph. Hehe.

My back was touching his chest as he wrapped his arms around my tiny frame as he buried his face in my hair, inhaling my calming scent.

"You smell good." Scott mumbled as he began to play with my hair.

"You look good." I said seductively.

"Stop you're making me horny." Scott whined.

"Fine sowwy." I said and pecked his lips.

---------------------------------------------------------
-----

Well I guess I should get to bed.

I went to are closet and holy shit there stood Scott in his boxers and no shirt. God damn it.

I passed by him and put on one of my tank tops with no bra to tease him and his boxers.

I climbed into bed with Scott and fell asleep in his safe and warm arms.