Chapter 7

Cassie's POV

I woke up in a cage...um what the fuck. Their was more cages kinda looks like a prison a.k.a a pack house basement.

"Hello?" I said as I laid on the cement floor.

"Hey." I girls voice said in front of me.

She had green eyes, chest length brown hair, and she wore clothes that had been worn out and looked like they needed washing badly.

I have to admit she was pretty.

"Who are you?" I asked kindly with a smile.

"Sabrina." She said.

"I'm Cassie." I said.

We then talked and I knew we would be best friends. Turns out that she was down here because her father (beta) punished her for leaving their land.

Just as we finished the door opened...

Scott's POV

Cassie where did you go? I left for one minute and now she's gone.

She was sleeping in are room when I went to my office to do some pack work then poof gone.

I'm pacing around my room thinking of where she went when I saw a note on her bed.

Dear Scott,
Congrats on finding your so called mate. But let me tell you she's not yours. SHE IS MINE!!!
-Alpha John

That son of a bitch he took my mate! Once I find him I will kill him and make him pay.

Cassie's POV

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Who is your mate?" Alpha John asked.

"Scott Toms." I said.

S L A P !

Well that hurt. I turned my head and spit up blood on the floor.

Wanna know how I know Alpha John well that's a long story...

*Flashback"*

I was 12 and I had to attend a meeting with my daddy.

The alphas son, John was their too but he was around fifteen and he was scary. He had killed his own mate for no reason and now he's becoming alpha? I don't understand his father.

"Do you agree James?" Alpha John asked.

"If I have to." My father sighed.

"Then when Cassie turns seventeen she shall marry me and become my Luna." John said.

No no no this can't happen I can't marry him. I have to marry my mate not him.

And then the rogues attacked...

*Flashback Over*

I can't believe he's alive and now he wants me. I'm 16 and he's 21 or so I can't be with him I'm meant to be with Scott.

"You're my mate." John spat.

'Cassie?' Wait I still have the mind link

'Scott?! I'm at an abandoned factory by the church.' I said as quick as I could then shut him out.

Save me Scott.