Chapter 30

Markus's POV

"Markus dear when will you find your mate?" My mom asked.

"Mom I don't know." I sighed and looked at some of my dads unfinished work.

Really dad? Finish your work. God.

"I remember when I found out your father was my mate. You know he used to bully me." My mom said and sat on the many sofas in this office.

"Really?" I asked shocked of my dads actions.

"Yup but he had a huge crush on me when we first met when we were ten." My mom sighed dreamily.

"Ha mom don't make me laugh. Him crushing on you?" I said on the verge of laughter.

"Markus Alexander Toms that is no laughing mater. Soon when you find your mate you'll fall in love with her." My mom said sternly.

Ok she got me there.

"Just like Ali?" I ask.

Ali is uncle Malcolm and aunt Sabrina's daughter but they did have twins so her brother is here. Anyway she found her mate last year who was beta of a neighboring pack so we can visit her often.

"Yes well except you're a boy." My mom smirked.

"I'm not a boy! I'm a man." I huffed.

"To me you'll always be my baby boy." My mom said and kissed my head and left my office.

Moms. You can love them at times then they embarrass you.

------------------------------------------------------------
------

"I'm bored." Porter groaned.

"Me two." I groaned back.

"Who wants to have a pool party?" My dad asked.

He had no shirt and btw he was still pretty buff for 34 but eh I look hotter. Just saying.

"Yas!" Porter yelled and bolted to his room to change.

"Who else will be there?" I asked as I got up from the couch.

"People." My dad smirked and left. Well then.

I went to my room and changed into my trunks and put a white tee along with some matching flops. I grabbed my sunglasses and towel and headed downstairs.

"Hey Markus." One girl flirted.

"I miss you at night." Another slut said.

Ok let's get one thing straight I'm not a manwhore. They all want to sleep with me. They are power hungry whores who want to be Luna of the pack. That's why I saved myself for my mate. Yeah ha ha laugh it up.

Anyway there was Porter with his slut of a girlfriend, Destiny who is a capital W H O R E. She has been trying to get into my pants since she hooked up with Tyler, the third in command. I don't hate Ty but he kinda keeps to himself and does a shit ton of sports.

Destiny looked at me up and down and did the grossest thing ever. She licked her lips and winked at me. Ew! Thank god I can hold my food down.

"Hey Markus!" Porter said and did a bro hug with me.

"Hello Alpha." Destiny purred. Gross.

"Slut." I said emotionless.

"I'm not a slut!" She yelled causing my pack to look at us. Including my parents.

"Yeah you are all you do is spread diseases from your death trap of a crotch. Now if you don't mind you're sluttyness is making me want to vomit so goodbye and get tested." I said sternly.

"Tell the hoe!" Aunt Avery yelled.

"Avery remember that was us with Sasha Heart?" My mom said to my aunt.

"Yas she wanted to go in Scotts pants and ride him all night long." Aunt Avery said.

Ewwww! She wanted my dads dick.

"Well she and us are friends and she's Luna of the 'Moon Light' pack." My mom said.

"Wow good for her." Aunt Avery said.

I rolled my eyes and went to the beach chairs and took my shirt off and chilled under the shade and dozed off. Like a boss.