Chapter 6

Cassie's POV

I cannot believe Scott kicked her out. Well...she did ask for it and I feel bad for Sasha's step brother, Malcolm. He is a nice guy and he's third-in-command. He was there for me when my pack was slaughtered. Him and his father, Roy took me in cause he knew my parents when he was my age.

"Malcolm are you ok?" I asked as we ate some pizza.

"Never better Cassie I hated her anyway." Malcolm said and shoved his 5th fucking slice.

"How are you not fat yet." I said and dug into my 2nd.

"Cause I'm awesome." Malcolm said with a smirk on his face.

"God I wanna fucking murder you sometimes." I said and threw a slice right at his...face.

Well I'm dead.

"Yo Malcolm why is their a slice on your face?" Damian asked with amusement.

"She threw it at me!" Malcolm cried as he ran out trying to fix his somewhat glorious face.

"Damian you...you saved my life." I said dramatically and held on his arm.

"No need to thank me madam." Damian said in a southern accent.

"My hero!" I fake cried as he entered the living room.

"Hey Cassie." Avery said as she dragged me to the couch.

"Hey girl." I said as turned on Spongebob.

Just as Spongebob and Patrick snuck on Sandy's ship, Scott walks in and I can tell he's pissed.

"Scott you ok?" I asked as he sat by me. He wrapped his arms around my small waist and pulled me into him trying to calm down his wolf.

"Yeah just that we've had a rouge problem." Scott mumbled into my hair.

"Okay then." I said. I knew he was hiding something from me.

Unknown's POV

Doesn't Cassie understand that I'm her mate? I love her not Scott he's just a guy who fucks a girl then leaves.

"Alpha do we invade tonight?" My beta asked.

"Yes." I replied with a smirk.

Watch out Cassie Stone I'm coming to get you.