Chapter 9

Cassie's POV

"I can't believe Scott asked you out on a date!" Avery squealed right in my hear. And now I bet it's bleeding.

We were in my room with them dressing me up (A/N: outfit on the side/above) and let me tell you...it sucked. Sabrina was doing my hair while Avery was doing my make-up. She was plucking my eyebrows and that hurt like a bitch.

"Are you done yet?" I whined. Yeah I'm not the kind of chick to get dressed up for this kind of shit.

"Yes." Oh thank god. It's over!!!

K N O C K

K N O C K

K N O C K

Wow he's here already. I got up to the door and their he was looking better than ever. He had a pair of dark wash jeans with a black pull over hoodie and a pair of vans.

He looked hot once he had his lip piercing in as he held a smirk on his face. Wait smirk? Oh shit he caught me checking him out damn it.

"Common Cassie." Scott chuckled and took my hand. He lead me down to his nice pick-up truck that was red and looked about a year or two old.

He ushered me into the truck which was the type where it's one seat so we can share.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he started the car.

"A surprise." Scott said with a smug look on his face. Meanie.

*Skip ride*

"A beach!" I squealed. Yes I love going to the beach but...I don't have a swimsuit.

"The stuff is in the back." Scott said and got out of the car.

I huffed and got out and followed him to the trunk and saw a bunch of beach stuff. There was pool noodles, a beach all, and so much more.

I grabbed a bag that had my name on it and went into the bathroom to change.

Oh

My

God

I can't believe Scott picked my red bikini that looks killer on me. Avery made me buy it when we went to Victorias Secret so I did but I never thought I would wear it ever.

I put it on as well as my shorts and shirt to cover myself before I put my shoes away.

As I came to where Scott placed a blanket he was already in the water waiting. He looked sexy with water droplets dropping from his chest as it glim-

"Like what you see?" Scott asked bringing me out of my thoughts. I felt a blush creep on my face when I had the best idea ever to get back at Scott.

I slowly turned and every slowly teasing him. Then I swayed my hair side to side and shaking my ass side to side earning a low growl. I smirked to myself and slowly pulled my shorts down and bending my ass on purpose.

"You can stop looking." I said and turned to face him.

"Tease." He mumbled and came out of the water.

He ran up to me and he threw me over his shoulder and ran us in the water before throwing me in. I surfaced and saw Scott laughing his ass off. Fucking asshole.

"Well that's one way to make you wet." Scott smirked then winked at me.

Soon after we had a splash war and tanned.

----------------------------------------------

"I wonder if Sasha's getting tested yet." I said out of the blue.

"I don't think she ever will." Scott said making me burst out laughing with him along. I haven't laughed like this in forever. Who knew Scott was a nice, sweet, and caring guy. Even tho he hurt me mentally and physically I let that go in the past. I have to admit in falling for him. Hard.

"Cassie?" Scott asked.

"Mhm." I said looking at him. We were oh millimeters apart from kissing.

"Can I mark you?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

Holy shit oh my god oh my god what did I do? Oh god oh god.

"Yes." I said with a smile.

He tilted my head and began kissing my neck as I laid myself on the hood of his car. He was on top while I wrapped my legs around his torso. Oh did I mention were still in are swimsuits?

He began sucking on my sweet spot making me moan long and loud I hope nobody but him hears. He cupped one of my boobs and began to massage it while I wrapped my legs tighter around his torso.

I could also feel his 'buddy' poking me as I felt his canines extend from his gums before he bit me. It was pure bliss as my hands roamed his body. God his abs felt good.

I heard him grunt then moaned after he stopped latching his teeth in my neck.

Scott rolled off me and pulled me into him and fell asleep.