Chapter 1

Scott's POV

I hate waking up for school. Its pointless to go. Well I better get out of bed. Wait...it's Saturday. Yes no school.

I headed to my shower and stripped off my clothing and hopped in. I've been on edge lately. Ever since I turned 16 two months ago I haven't found my mate. I tried looking for her but I gave up. My dad told me she's dead, far away from are pack, or she hasn't turned 16 yet.

I hopped out wrapping a towel around my torso, I headed to my closet and picked out my outfit. I put on a white v-neck with black jeans and my favorite pair of vans.

As I walked down the stairs the most amazing scent hit me. It smelled like a bouquet of roses. I rushed to the source of the smell to find Cassie Stone...the girl I've been bullying since I was 10.

She had her black hair in a high ponytail with her blue eyes stare at me. She had on a purple short sleeve along with matching converse. She had jean shorts on showing off her legs.

'Mate!' My wolf Justin yelled.

All I could think about all the pain I've caused her. I punched her, I hit her, I called her names all cause I've been crushing on her ever since I first talked to her.

*Flashback*

I ran away as fast as my little legs could carrry me. My own father betrayed me. How could he?! He told my mom that I don't want to be alpha. I just want a normal life.

I got to my secret hiding place a pond I found three years ago. I sat on the grass and cried my eyes out.

"Hey are you crying?" Asked a girl. I took my hands out of my face and saw the most flawless face I've ever seen. She had medium length brown hair with pale blue eyes. She held a look of sympathy towards me. She sat in front of me putting a hand on my shoulder and rubbing it lightly. My pulse began to rise at a fast pace.

"N-n-no." I stuttered while blushing.

"Yeah you were. Are you sad?" She asked.

"Maybe." I mumbled. She giggled at my stubborness and kissed my cheek.

"I'm Cassie. My mom and dad are betas of another pack." Cassie that name my heart flutter.

"I'm Scott. My mommy and daddy are alphas of this pack." I said.

"I wanna be the best beta in my pack when I grow up." She said with a proud smile on her face.

Thats when I knew I had a crush on her

*Flashback over*

I can't believe the girl I fell for is my mate. I want to hold her and never let her go. But i new better. She could never love me after all the pain i caused her. I remember when all of her pack members of her pack died. She was the only surviver. She was 12 when it happened. We welcomed her till I bullied her. I only did that to get closer to her. But i guess I fucked up.