Chapter 16

Cassie's POV

Well I'm bored. It's been a whole week since we came back from are awesome getaway and I'm officially bored as fuck. I got caught up on the most popular girls in school and now I'm on episode 60.

I looked on Netflix and saw nothing like the fuck. Maybe I'll bother Scott that's always fun to do. God I'm evil.

I skipped to his office and opened the door not giving a single fuck what he's doing.

"I'm boorrrreedd." I sighed and plopped on his couch.

"I know baby." Scott said as he got up from his cool spin chair. I want one so I can spin till the end of time.

Scott laid on top of me and laid his head on my boobs like a pillow. He hugged my torso as I hugged his shoulders for some reason.

"Your boobs are comfy." Scott mumbles as he buried his face further in my chest.

"You make cuddling odd." I said and pushed him off me.

He ruined are moment. He's been that way since the sauna incident back in Florida. Whenever we have a good moment bam he makes it dirty. Maybe it's his wolf or some shit.

"Scott stop it with the dirty shit I'm tired of it." I said as I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry I've just been stressed with all this work and I haven't let my wolf run in a while." He sighed and ran his hand through his silky hair.

"Let me finish the work while you go out on a run ok." I said giving his cheek a peck.

"Fine but the paper work is mostly bills." Scott said and left his stuffy office.

I went to his window and opened it but left the silver bars stay that protects him incase some rouge invades.

I began to do his work for a while....

*One Hour Later*

Huh that was easy.

'Scott you there?' I asked through are link.

'Yeah babe I'm on my way back.' Scott said then cut the connection.

I sighed and went to are room and took a nap since my brain hurt from all those bills. Geez no wonder why he's stressed.

As I was about to fall a sleep I felt the bed dip and an arm go around my waist as the person pulled me to there naked chest.

"Hey babe." I mumbled. Hey I'm sleepy cute some slack.

"I really needed that run babe." Scott said as he kissed my head.

I fell asleep with a handsome Scott with me dreaming of food.

----------------------------------------------------------
-----

~Dream~

"Zander stop running!" I yelled as I chased my 5 year old son down the halls of the pack house.

"You can't catch me!" He giggled as he tried to hide.

I sniffed his scent leading it to the living room. I looked around till I noticed two little bare feet were visible by a curtain.

"Oh no I wonder where Zander is." I sighed as I heard cute little giggles from his hiding spot.

I quietly snuck to his spot pulling back the curtain as he let out a little shriek.

"Gotcha." I said and lifted him up.

~End of Dream~

Wow what a dream. Where did that come from oh well.

"Babe why are you up?" Scott asked in his super sexy morning voice. Oh my god.

"I had a dream." I shyly said blushing like an idiot.

"Was it about me?" Scott asked with a smirk on his face. Fucktard.

"No it was...never mind I'm going back to bed." I said and snuggled into Scott's rock hard chest. Wait what's that smell?

"Scott do you smell that?" I ask on alert.

"Yeah did you fart or something-"

The glass window broke and then I saw blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duh duh duuuhhhh

Some shit is about to go down :0

So I just wanted to write a note about how much reads and votes I got on this story.

To be honest with you I didn't think I'd get a lot of readers.

So thank you and I love you don't tell my boyfriend I said that

~ love CharlotteSteves