Chapter 19

Cassie's POV

Me and Scott are now never separated ever since I escaped my parents.

Well it's been a year after that and he's been very watchful over me. It was adorable at first but now it's annoying. This needs to stop.

"Scott." I yelled from the living room.

"Yes sexy lady." Scott said and plopped on the couch.

"I know you're just looking out for me but can you stop watching me 24/7 it's creepy." I said.

"You're right I'm sorry. It's just I don't want you taken again." Scott said with glossy eyes.

"Stop if you cry I cry." I said.

"Soo what else can I do for you." Scott said with a seductive smirk.

Oh my god I bet I'm wet right now.

Scott carried me to his office and locked the door. He threw me on the couch and hovered over he.

He began to kiss me as he ripped my shirt. No joke he literally ripped my shirt. I began to unbutton his flannel and threw it somewhere on the floor.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Scott said as he pulled my shorts off. I pulled his jeans off and the his boxers making his erection sprang out.

Scott unclasped my bra and yanked my panties off and kissed me. He kissed me with so much love and passion.

"Scott make love to me." I panted as he slowly entered.

"As you wish baby."

-------------------------------------------------------------
-------

*A week later*

I hate this. Avery and Sabrina are making me take a pregnancy test since I've been feeling like shit for the past week. I told them it's the flu but I know I'm pregnant.

"Here pee then show us." Avery said and threw me a paper bag.

I sighed and entered the bathroom. I took out the test and peed on the stick and waited two minutes and looked at the result.

Positive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg 12k holy shit I'm like 😃.

Words can't describe how awesome you guys are 😝.

Without you guys this book wouldn't be here and popular.

"Stay Gold" -Johnny The Outsiders

CharlotteSteves