{6} 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 {6}

"You can't go on that date."

Phil turned around, frowning when he saw Timothy in a nearby alleyway. "Why not?"

"Phil, you know why." The angel sighed. "You don't want to end up like Bad, do you?"

Hundred of years ago, there was a guardian angel who was named BadBoyHalo. He fell in love with the one he had to watch over, this man named Skeppy. When they shared a kiss, Bad's wings were ripped out, and he had to live the rest of his life on earth, aging like a normal human from the age he chose to look like. Not long after, they were executed for having a homosexual relationship.

It is said that angels and their partners are then forced to be reborn every couple hundred years, their souls forever in a state of unrest.

"So? At this point, I'm fine living a normal life with my kids." Phil said.

"Your kids?" The angel said. "My lord, Phil, you're growing soft. And to think, you didn't even want to take care of them."

"I didn't know them then." He countered. "It's not my fault that I grew to love these kids I was forced to raise."

"Okay, then what about the girl?" Timothy added. "Kristin, was it? Are you really going to make her soul suffer through an eternal damnation, forced to be reborn again and again just because you wanted to be with her?"

"You don't know if we'll even end up together-"

"I've seen the outcomes, Phil. In almost all of them, the date works out beautifully, and no matter what, she will end up your bride. So are you willing to force her into that? Until the two of you fail to share a single kiss before your death?"

The blond pondered this for a moment, before smiling softly, picturing the five of them.

The family would be anything but normal, but they would be a family. Much more so than a single dad with the chaos he calls his children.

"I have no problem making that sacrifice if she's willing."

Timothy sighed, shaking his head. "Fine, but don't come crying to me when you're stuck here."

Phil grinned as the angel disappeared.

"Don't worry, I won't."

~<•>~

373 words