{8} 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 {8}

July 9th, 2014.
Tommy is nine, Techno is fifteen, Wilbur is seventeen.

"Technoooo~!" Wilbur called in a sing-song voice as he walked in his brothers room. "You wanna help with something?"

"Depends on the thing." Techno said, not looking up from the book he was reading.

"Well, Eret and I wanted to do a fashion show, but-"

"-no." Techno interrupted, not even letting Wilbur finish his sentence.

Wilbur groaned. "C'mon, Techno! We already bought you an outfit!"

"No."

Then, Eret popped his head in the room. "I told you he'd say no."

Wilbur groaned again. "It'll be a one time thing, Techno, promise!"

"If you want, Techno," Eret butt in, finally earning the piglin's attention. "You can add whatever else you want to the outfit. Literally all it is is a dress shirt and pants. It's nothing too intricate."

Techno pondered for a moment before sighing. "Fine."

~<•>~

Wilbur sat on his own bed, wearing his typical mustard yellow sweater and maroon hoodie, paired with black jeans and black sneakers.

Eret emerged from Wilburs closet, wearing a white blouse and a tree bark brown skirt, paired with his five-inch heeled thigh high black leather boots and a flower crown.

"Only you would be able to pull that off while still looking as masculine as ever." Wilbur said, eyeing Erets outfit.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Eret said, adjusting the flower crown.

"Good, because it is." Wilbur said as he walked towards Techno's room, knocking on the door gently.

"I look stupid." A muffled Techno replied.

"I'm sure you don't..."

"I do."

"At least let me be the judge of that?" Wilbur pleaded. When he didn't get a response, he sighed, opening the door anyway.

Techno sat on his bed, tying the laces on his black combat boots. He was wearing the white dress shirt and black dress pants that Eret chose. His hair was braided and sat on his shoulder, and he was wearing his small hoop earrings on his left ear.

"You look good!" Wilbur said, earnestly. "Seriously, you do! Though, I do feel like it's missing something..."

Wilbur ran back in his room, borrowing Erets golden cosplay crown and grabbing a red robe from his own closet. He ran back to Techno, putting them on the piglin.

"Doesn't he look like a king, Eret?" Wilbur asked, fixing the crown on his brothers head.

Eret nodded. "He does."

"Oh, Phil is going to love this!" Wilbur chirped.

Techno looked at the other two males curiously. "What exactly is the theme...? Because we seem to be wearing completely different clothes..."

"Essentially just wear whatever is fashionable." Wilbur explained, fixing his beanie in Technos mirror. "I'm wearing my usual outfit because it's fashionable as fuck, Eret is wearing a dress—"

"Cottage core." Eret butt in.

Wilbur ignored him. "And you're a king."

"I'll go get Phil, Tommy, and Tubbo settled real quick. Kristen too, if she's here." Wilbur said.

Eret nodded as Wilbur ran out the bedroom.

~<•>~

Phil, Kristen, Tommy, and Tubbo sat on the cream colored couch. The adults sitting patiently and talking quietly while the nine year old boys wrestled and shouted playfully.

Wilbur calmly walked in front of the couch, making the boys sit up, their hair a mess and their shirts wrinkled. The adults stopped talking, their attention on the teenager in front of them.

"Please enjoy our little fashion show." He said with a grin. "I'll go first, which is not too different from my normal outfit, if I'm honest." He spun around once.

Then, Eret walked down the stairs, akin to a teenage girl on prom night. As he got in front of the couch, he twirled, his skirt coming up just enough to show his boots.

Kristin looked at the teen in awe. "You look so pretty in that!!! I'm jealous."

Eret smiled bashfully. "Thank you."

A short while later, Techno hesitantly walked down the stairs. He had abandoned the robe, but he kept the crown on. Phil and Tommy gawked at him, though for different reasons.

"You look fuckin' awesome, Techno!" Tommy exclaimed, earning a smack in the head from Phil for his language.

"Are those earrings!?" Phil exclaimed. "When did you get fuckin' earrings!?"

Techno shrugged. "I don't know, a couple months ago? Why, do you not like it?"

Phil sputtered. "N-no, I-I just never gave you permission to get yours ears pierced."

Techno rolled his eyes. "Wilbur took me."

Phil stared at Wilbur incredulously. "We will talk about this later."

The two teens nodded guiltily.

~<•>~

758 words