{7} 𝙰 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 {7}

January 21st, 2012.

"Where're you going?" Wilbur asked, looking up from his phone. He eyed Phil's outfit with curiosity. "And why are you all dressed up?"

"I'm going to get coffee with someone." He explained. "And I'm not dressed up, it's just jeans and a sweater."

"Someone, eh?" Wilbur asked, raising an eyebrow.

It was at this point that Techno, who was beside his brother reading, decided to butt in. "Is it a girl~?"

Phil felt his cheeks warm. "What does it matter?"

"It is a girl then!" Wilbur exclaimed, both him and Techno turning around on the couch, their arms on the back of the couch, their heads in their hands like they were teenage girls at a sleepover talking about boys. "Who is she?"

Phil rolled his eyes. "She's no one. I met her at the store and she liked my wings and said we should get coffee."

Techno grinned devilishly. "I think she's into you~."

Phil rolled his eyes, grabbing his keys and wallet. "Whatever. Wil, you're in charge. Make sure Tommy doesn't burn the house down."

"You better let us meet her!" Wilbur shouted before Phil left, closing the door behind him. As soon as they heard the car drive off, they giggled, something akin to a couple of twelve-year-old girls.

~<•>~

Phil spotted Kristin in the coffee shop, playing on her phone. He smiled, quickly sitting down across from her.

"Oh, you left your wings on!" She exclaimed, making Phil blush in embarrassment.

"Yeah, um, sorry about that-"

She waved him off. "Don't be. If I'm being honest, it's quite admirable seeing you walk around in public and not giving a shit about what others may thing about your wings. It takes guts to do that."

Phil felt his face warm, but now it was because of the compliment, rather than embarrassment.

The two talked about trivial things, primarily getting to know each other (or whatever people do on dates, I don't fucking know). That is, before Phil received a text.

Wilbur: How's the date going? ;)

"Who's that?" Kristin asked innocently.

"Just my son." Phil said, putting his phone up. "It's nothing, really."

"Which son?"

"The oldest, Wilbur." Phil said, taking a sip of his drink he got a while ago.

"You've got me curious about your boys." Kristin commented. "I'd love to meet them."

"You sure? They're quite a handful." He joked.

"Well, I'll be the judge of that, now won't I?" She joked back, giggling a bit.

~<•>~

"Boys!" Phil called as he opened the front door, Kristin right behind him. Within minutes, Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy were running each other over down the stairs. Phil sighed, causing Kristin to giggle. "These are my boys, Wilbur," He gestured towards Wilbur, who smiled. "That's Techno, the only quiet one," He gestured to Techno, who waved. "And that's Tommy, who is an absolute ray of sunshine that totally doesn't get on anyone's nerves." He gestured to Tommy, who grinned and waved excitedly. "Boys, this is Kristin."