{13} 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐 {13}

February 19th, 2019
Tommy is fourteen, Techno is nineteen, Wilbur is twenty-two, and Fundy is three.

"Can you believe it, Tubbo?" Tommy asked his best friend. "I'm actually getting a mom!"

"I thought you already had a mom?"

Tommy rolled his eyes. "My birth parents don't count, mostly because I was too young to remember them."

"Well, I'm happy for Phil," Tubbo said, smiling. "I mean, he has to deal with you and your older brothers, as well as all of us that constantly come over. He deserves a partner in crime, so to speak."

"Yeah, plus, he'll actually be human, so he can live with us kids for the rest of his life now!"

"Really? That's really cool! I thought he said he never wanted to get married? At least, that's what Wilbur said."

Tommy shrugged. "I don't know, all I know is that he's getting a ring now."

As if on cue, Phil walked out of the jewelry outlet, holding a small black box.

"I thought that she's aware of the situation?" Tubbo asked the angel.

Phil nodded. "She is, but most humans do this sort of ritual thing when they want to spend their life with someone. And, since we're both becoming mortals, I thought that I might as well do these rituals."

"That's so cute!" Tubbo chirped.

"Hey, uh, Phil?" Tommy spoke for the first time since Phil left the store. "Is it okay if you adopt one more kid...?"

Phil furrowed his brow, looking at the two teenagers in front of him. "It really depends..."

"Maybe Tubbo...?" The child asked. "I mean, he basically lives with us anyway! A-and he doesn't have any parents! He's by himself in the orphanage, and his sister got adopted like a year ago, and-"

Phil chuckled, quieting his son. "Okay, okay, but I do have to do all the paperwork and all first since I can't exactly kidnap him, even if he is my son's best friend."

"Aw, but you didn't have to do any paperwork with us!" Tommy whined.

"Well, that's because I literally picked Techno up from the streets, and a...'Friend' of mine just showed up at my doorstep with you and Wilbur, so..." Phil shrugged.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "Whatever..."

~<•>~

374 words