{30} A sᴇɴsᴇ ᴏғ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟᴄʏ {30}

A week later, Tommy decided to go to Tubbo's house. He wasn't too keen on the fact that one, Schlatt was there, and two, Ranboo was there.

Regardless, he went anyway. There was no way in hell was he going to lose Tubbo right after he got him back.

Right now, the three teens sat in Tubbo's room silently. The silence was almost deafening, it seems.

"Wanna play Minecraft?" Ranboo suggested.

The other two nodded.

~<•>~

The three teens played Minecraft for a little over three hours.

Tommy kept trying (and failing) to kill Ranboo. Ranboo was just trying to build their base. And Tubbo just kept playing with the bees and tried to make the other two eat his pufferfish.

Tommy couldn't quite explain it, but the whole ordeal had a hint of normalcy to it. He doubted that he'd ever be as close to Ranboo as Tubbo was, but he could try to be friendly with him, at least.

Suddenly, Tubbo's character (which was a skin of a boy wearing a bee suit) ran in front of Tommy's character and threw a white tulip at him. Likewise, Tubbo threw a pink tulip to Ranboo, before running off again to the flower field.

And the whole encounter happened without a single word spoken.

"The fuck?" Tommy muttered. "Toby, why—"

"Aw, thank you, Tubbo!" Ranboo said happily.

Tommy frowned. "Why do I get the white one?"

Ranboo looked at Tommy curiously. "Do you not know what white tulips mean?"

"It doesn't mean anything. It's a flower."

Ranboo laughed lightly. "No, the flowers do mean something. The pink tulip means friendship."

Tommy frowned again. "So what does the white tulip mean?"

Ranboo smiled softly. "Forgiveness."

~<•>~

285 words