The Proposal - Rini (Part 1)

It was Saturday morning ,  Nini had just woken up and Ricky was still sleeping. It was 9:00 Nini turned towards Ricky, and ran her fingers through his hair.

Ricky woke up by the action." Morning beautiful". Ricky said.

Nini straddled over him, and kissed his lips. " Good morning handsome". Nini said , then resting her head on his chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist , and Ricky held her tightly with one hand stroking her hair.

"Hey babe , do you have any plans today?". Ricky asked. 

" Just going shopping for with Kourtney, why?". Nini asked curious .

" Well I have a little surprise for you . I made a dinner reservation for tonight at 7:00". Ricky said.

" Ooo, that's sounds great babe. Thanks babe". She leaned her head up and pecked his cheek.

Nini slowly tried to slip out of Ricky's arms , but Ricky stopped her pulling her back to him.

"Where do you think your going Missy ?". Ricky asked.

" I'm going to get ready for shopping , before Kourtney gets here in an hour". Nini said.

" I see cause you never try to slip out of my arms". " I'll let you go get ready , but you have to give me a kiss before you go". Ricky said.

"Deal". Nini said leaning down to kiss his lips , then Ricky let her go.

1 hour later Nini was dressed downstairs and ready. She had just finished her breakfast, when the doorbell rang. Nini ran to open the door knowing it be Kourtney. She opened the door , and it was Kourtney.

"Hey Neens , ready to go ?". Kourtney asked.

Ricky came up to the door too , wrapping his arms around Nini's waist from behind.

" Hey Kourtney". Ricky said smiling.

"Hey Ricky". Kourtney responded , smiling too.

"Back to your question , yes ma'am I'm ready". Nini said .

Nini turned around and kissed Ricky goodbye.

"Bye baby , I love you". Nini said.

Ricky leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Bye baby I love you too , have fun". Ricky said.

" Bye Kourtney". Ricky said giving her a hug.

" Bye Ricky". Kourtney said hugging back.

Nini and Kourtney walked out the door heading to Kourtney's car , and drove to the mall.

15 minutes later, they arrive at the mall.

"So how's it going?". Kourtney asked.

"Good, good"." How about you?". Nini asked.

" Good". Kourtney said.

" Can we go into The World Of Dresses?". Nini asked.

"Yeah sure, let's go". Kourtney said.

" I want to find a dress. Ricky has a date planned for tonight". Nini said.

" Well then girl , let's find you a dress". Kourtney said.

They spent about 30 minutes in the store , until Nini found a dress she liked . She decided on a strapless knee length magenta dress. After they left the store, they decided to walked around the mall for a little bit. 

"So what's tonight's occasion?". Kourtney asked. 

" I don't know to be honest . I just think he wanted to do this". Nini said.

"That's sweet". Kourtney said. 

" How about we go get some coffee before we go?". Kourtney asked.

" Let's go". Nini said. 

They go get some coffee , and then head for the car to go home.