Christmas Morning - Rini

It was Christmas morning, Ricky and Nini were sitting by the tree opening their presents. Ricky had gotten Nini a special golden bracelet with a golden letter R charm, and a golden letter N charm that she had been wanting for a very long time.

" Ricky it's beautiful". Nini said as tears were streaming down her face.

"I love you baby Merry Christmas".  Ricky said wiping her tears away , and giving her a sweet kiss.

"Merry Christmas Bubs". Nini said as she scooted herself closer to Ricky wrapping herself in his arms.

They sat there silently for a few minutes wrapped up in each other's arms. Nini slowly got up , Ricky looking at her kind of confused.

"Nins were are you going?". Ricky asked. 

" To get another one of your presents". Nini said smiling

" Nini love you already gave me my present" Ricky said .

Nini had gotten Ricky a silver ring with R+N engraved on the inside. Ricky felt bad , because he didn't get her anything else.

Nini came back  handing Ricky a bag , and smiling from ear to ear. Nini handed him a red bag with golden tissue paper inside. Ricky smiled seeing Nini so happy. Nini sat right back down beside Ricky on the floor, while he opened the present.

Ricky pulled out the tissue paper and saw that there was a green shirt inside. Ricky smiled knowing how Nini knew green was his favorite color. Ricky unfolded the shirt , and on the shirt printed in white it said Daddy to be August 2025.

Ricky couldn't believe what he was reading, his jaw dropped. He looked over at his wife and saw the tears that were forming in her eyes , he had tears forming in his eyes too.

"your pre..pregnant ?". Ricky asked as tears were streaming down his face.

Nini just nodded smiling as tears continued . Ricky folded the shirt and put it on the table , then he scooped up Nini into his arms spinning her around. 

"Nini oh my god , oh my god , your pregnant I can't believe it". Ricky said.

Nini was crying in his arms . Ricky just placed kisses all over her face , and brought them over to the couch sitting down still holding her tightly. Ricky placed kisses all over her face.

"Baby stop crying". Ricky said softly

" These are happy tears Nini said".

" Baby this is the best news ever, and it's so special that you told me on Christmas". Ricky said stroking her hair.

" I thought it be more special to tell you on Christmas". Nini said 

" Baby how long have you known , and how far along are you?". Ricky asked.

Nini smiled " I've known for 2 days , and I'm 7 weeks". 

" Tell me the story baby". Ricky said , while rubbing her flat tummy.

" A few days ago , I wasn't feeling well at all . I felt nauseous,  I felt really weak and dizzy". Nini said.

" You were getting ready to go help Big Red, so I didn't want to worry you ". Nini said 

"So after you left I slept a little longer to see how I would feel. I woke up still feeling the same symptoms , but feeling a bit worse". Nini said 

Ricky held her a bit tighter as she continued to tell the story.

" I didn't want to call you because , I didn't want you to worry while you were out . So called Kourtney , and told her to come over.  She was here in ten minutes ". Nini said.

"When she arrived I slowly made my way downstairs , not even bother to change ." Nini said laughing , making Ricky chuckle.

" I let her in , and of course she was mad that I didn't stay in bed.  " Since I told her how I was feeling , and that I thought I might be pregnant. On her way she stop and got 3 different types of pregnancy test.". Nini said.

"We went straight back upstairs to the bathroom in our bedroom , and got ready for me to take the test . She waited in our bedroom , and it took me 5 minutes. I came out and had to wait for 5 minutes. I was shaking a bit when I cam out so she just pulled me into a hug and we were both quite". Nini said 

"After 5 minutes , I went and got the test out of the bathroom. I didn't want to look alone, I was nervous. I got the test out came back out , and Kourtney told me to count to 3 then look at the test. I flip it over and saw the two pink lines that said pregnant". Nini said

Nini was crying in Ricky's arms , Ricky just rocked her slowly. " Continue baby". Ricky said.

" I started crying , and so did Kourtney . I felt so many different emotions happy , excited, nervous , scared". " Kourtney just hugged me told me to come down and that everything was going to be ok". Nini said .

"After the little breakdown , I got up and started jumping and running around excited". " Kourtney had to get me to stop after a few minutes , cause she thought I was going to make myself sick". Nini said chuckling.

" Later after Kourtney left and you were still out , I decided to go to the doctors to be checked out. The doctor made me do another pregnancy test , and then she was able to tell me how far along I was ". Nini said.

" She wanted to show me the baby , but I said no cause you weren't wish me". Nini said.

Ricky kissed her forehead. Nini continued.

" After the appointment, I went to the mall and ordered the shirt . It only took an hour so I walked around the mall and finished Christmas shopping , to kill time". Nini said 

"It was the hardest secret to keep from you for 2 days and trying not to be sick around you". Nini said laughing.

Ricky smiled and kissed her . " You did good at keeping it a secret baby". Ricky said 

" Nins how come you didn't tell me you weren't feeling well ?". Ricky asked.

 Tears began to roll down Nini's face again, " I'm sorry , I didn't want you to worry. I should have told you I wasn't feeling well". Nini said 

" Shh ,shh Nini". Ricky said rubbing her back. " Nini , this is the best surprise ever love. If you told me it wouldn't have been a surprise right ?". Ricky said , kissing her cheek.

Nini calmed down and nodded her head slightly smiling. 

" I love you so much Nini ". Ricky said giving Nini a sweet kiss on the lips.

" I love you more". Nini said kissing Ricky.

"  I love you so much too". Ricky said kissing Nini's stomach talking to their unborn child. 

Nini's heart burst and more happy tears spilled. This was one of the best Christmas's ever she thought to herself.

" Hey Nins look up". Ricky said.

Nini looked up and smiled when she saw Ricky holding up mistletoe. 

"Merry Christmas Nini".Ricky said 

"Merry Christmas baby". Nini said 

And the couple shared a sweet kiss under the mistletoe.