Let Me Do The Dishes Joshy - Jolivia

It was Saturday night , Josh and Olivia had just finished dinner. They were cleaning up , Josh was cleaning the table , and Olivia was doing the dishes. Josh finished cleaning the table , he  went behind Olivia and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Olivia smiled and continued to wash the dishes , with Josh's arms around her. Josh smiled he kissed the back of her head , and then her cheek.

Olivia smiled. " What do you want Mr.?". Olivia said, giggling.

" Can't a man just spend time with his girlfriend ?". Josh said , laughing.

"  Give me a few more minutes, we can cuddle , and then watch a movie". Olivia said.

"Nooo". Josh said , like a child.

Olivia smiled  putting her hands in the soapy dish water , then turning around in Josh's arms rubbing soap and bubbles all over his face.

"Livy baby , what was that for?".  Josh asked laughing.

" For being cute and not waiting". Olivia said.

Josh reached his arms into the sink with Olivia in front of him. He grabbed some bubbles and put it on her nose.

" Joshy". Olivia squealed.

They started a fight , splashing water at each other , blowing bubbles at each other. While they were having fun , all of a sudden Josh scooped up Olivia into his arms and went into the living room. He threw her onto the coach , and began to tickle her big time.

"Jo..sh....stop". Olivia couldn't stop laughing.

Josh laughed , ticking her more. He then stopped ticking her , leaning down and kissing her lips. Olivia wrapped her arms around his neck kissing back. They pulled away , when air was much needed. 

" Baby seriously , let me go and finish". Olivia said.

" No". Josh said.

Olivia laughed , she got up and headed to the kitchen.

" Bubs if I'm not done in 10 minutes , I'll leave it for later and come back". Olivia said.

" Pinky promise ?". Josh asked , sticking his pinky out.

" Pinky promise". Olivia said , hooking her pinky with his.

" Stop being cute". Olivia said , pretending to me mad.

" Not my fault , your too cute". Josh said. 

" Go finish the dishes". Josh said .

Olivia ran to finish , Josh waiting in the living room.

5 minutes later , Olivia returned into the living room.

" Done". Olivia said.

Josh opened his arms ,and Olivia went straight into them snuggling as close as she could. She leaned up and kissed his lips.

" I love you". Olivia said. 

" I love you more". Josh said.

He held her tight in his arms , and began the movie . They decided to watch Lemonade Mouth , which was one of their favorite movies.