Olivia And J-14 - Jolivia

Olivia woke up at 8:00 am, she had an exciting morning ahead of her. Today she has a Finish The Lyrics Interview with J-14. She got out of bed, completing her morning routine. She took a shower, dried up, and then got dressed. She decided to wear black jeans, black combat boots, and a yellow cami top. Then she put on her silver O necklace that Josh had gotten her last Christmas.

After getting dressed, she applied light makeup and fixed her hair in a high ponytail.

Olivia went downstairs grabbing her phone off the kitchen island. She had a big smile when she saw that she had a text message from Josh.

Josh's Text :

Good Morning Baby,

I hope you had a great sleep. I know that you are already up and getting ready for the interview. Good luck baby, I know everything is going to be great. Have fun, I love you so much. I'll see you later beautiful. <3

Olivia's Text: Good Morning Joshy, 

I hope you had a great sleep too. Thank you so much, I love you so much. See you soon <3

Olivia put her phone aside and quickly made herself some breakfast. Quickly she ate, and then put the bowl into the sink.

The night before she set her computer on her kitchen island. She sat on the stool, logged onto her computer, and then logged into the interview.

The interview began

" Hey everyone, I'm Olivia Rodrigo from High School Musical The Musical The Series, and today I'm hanging out with J-14". Olivia said.

* Intro Music*

The 1st song lyrics appeared on the screen

HSMTMTS - Would it be enough or would I still be wondering?

Olivia laughed. " Oh if I could go back and change the past be a little braver than I had and bet against the odds would I still be lost?". She sang.

* Correct Buzzer*

" Wondering from High School Musical The Musical The Series. Wondering is an amazing song from season 1, that I got to sing with Julia Lester. She is such an amazing person, I love her so much. Well, good thing the first one was from my show. I mean if I got that wrong, I would've been in trouble". 

The 2nd song lyrics appeared on the screen

Camp Rock - This is real me I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

" Gonna let the light shine on me now I found who I am there's no way to hold it in no more hiding who I wanna be this is me". She sang.

* Correct Buzzer*

" I mean come on Camp Rock is a bop". Olivia said.

The 3rd song lyrics appeared on the screen

Descendants 2 - Cause your apart of me so you can find me in the space between

" You'll never be alone no matter where you go we can meet in the space between". Olivia sang.

* Correct Buzzer*

" Aww I think this is my favorite song from the Descendants franchise. I remember the first time I heard this song, I cried. What's crazy is I also went to the premiere of Descendants 2". Olivia explained.

The 4th song lyrics appeared on the screen 

High School Musical 1 - This could be the start of something new