Just A Little Fall - Jolivia

A/N : This is a short one - shot but thought it's cute 

Olivia was sitting in her trailer reading a book while waiting to go on set for her scene , when all of a sudden there was a knock on her trailer door.

She opened her door to see her boyfriend Joshua Bassett. Currently they were filming season 3 of High School Musical The Musical The Series, when they finished filming season 1 Josh and Olivia decided to give it a go. Everything was going great , they were so happy and so in love.

" Oh Livy , I'm so sorry babe". Josh said , walking inside her trailer pulling her into a hug.

They both pulled away Josh grabbing both her hands in his , and looking in her eyes.

" Baby I shouldn't have laughed at you today , after you slipped on the dance mats in rehearsals. You were so cute and are so cute . I was wrong for laughing though , I'm really sorry baby". Josh said , placing a kiss on her forehead.

Olivia smiled placing a kiss on his lips , Josh kissed back smiling when they pulled away.

" Joshy , baby its ok . I was more embarrassed from the fall , then from being upset that you laughed at me". " But when I think of it , it was pretty funny. It was just a little fall". Olivia giggled. 

Josh smiled at her. " So I'm I forgiven ?". Josh asked , with a puppy dog face.

Olivia smiled kissing his pout , she pulled away. " Does that answer your question?". She asked smiling.

Josh pretend to think . " No". He said smiling 

Olivia leaned up to kiss him again , but Josh kissed her faster.

" Now it does". Josh said smiling , after they pulled away.

Olivia pulled them to the couch inside her trailer to sit down . They sat down and Olivia cuddled up to Josh real close.

Josh smiled holding her close . 

" I love you". They both said to each other at the same time. 

They just smiled leaned in and kissed.