Ricky's Sick Day- (Rini)

Nini was at school , there was 10 minutes until the school day started. Nini was at her and Ricky's usually meeting spot waiting for Ricky .She started to worry cause Ricky hardly ever is late. Nini decided to call him.

Ricky and Nini's Phone Call Conversation

R: Morning baby *sneeze* *cough*

N: Morning bubs , I was starting to worry why you weren't at school yet you sick love?

R: Yes babe I'm sick today , sorry I didn't text you . I won't be at school today love

N: Aww bubs, I'm sorry feel better and get some rest . I'll see you later ok ?

R: Ok Neens , love you have a good day and be careful 

N: Thanks Ricky , I will I promise and you better get some rest mister . I love you 

R: haha I will babe promise

They hang up 

Nini felt bad , Ricky didn't sound good at all . She decided to go visit him after school , and take him a few things that might make him feel better. Ever since Ricky and Nini were little even now to when they are dating, every single time one of them got sick the over one would go over to their house and take care of them. They would always take lots of treats and medicine too. 

Nini tried her best to get through the day without her boyfriend , their friends were surprised when they didn't see him at school. Nini explained to them that today he was sick , and wouldn't be at school. Their friends understood , and they all sent him get well text messages in their big group chat that they had. They all also made sure that Nini was ok throughout the day without Ricky.

Ricky's P.O.V.

Err , I'm sick. I hate being sick , it's the worse. I feel hot , but I'm cold, I can't move everything hurts. I'm home alone , dad had to go to work and Nini is at school. I wish Nini was with me , she always makes me feel better when I'm sick. I wonder if I'll see her today ,I don't feel like eating at all . I'll take a nap and then see how I'll feel.

Nini's P.O.V.

It was the end of the day , I got through all my classes , and through the day without Ricky. Luckily I had our amazing friends to help me. Thankfully now school is done for the day , time to get to my bubs. 

On the way walking to Ricky's house , Nini stopped at the store to get some things for Ricky . She decided to get him some chicken noodle soup , orange juice , chocolate chip ice cream , some gummy bears , and some medicine.

She payed for all the items, and then walked to Ricky's house . It only took her 10 minutes to walk from the store to Ricky's house. Ever since they were little , before they were dating , up until now they each had a key to each other's houses that they used for emergencies only.

She got his house key out of her backpack unlocking the door walking in closing the door behind her . She took of her shoes and her jacket , and put them away in the closet . She put the things that she got for him away in the kitchen , and then headed upstairs to her sicky Ricky.

She went upstairs , and once she reached Ricky's room the door was closed .  She slowly opened the door to see Ricky sleep in his bed . She smiled at how cute he looked , she slowly walked over to his bed.

She kneeled down in front of his bed , and brushed the curls from his hair that had fallen in front of his face. Ricky started to stir  ,  Nini stopped when he was starting to wake up.

" Hey baby". Nini said quietly.

"Hey Neens". Ricky said weakly trying to get up, but Nini stood up and stopped him.

" No , no , babe rest". Nini said.

" Nini I'm fine". Ricky said.

Nini shook her head " No babe your not , your sick I can see it". She said.

" Fine , fine". Ricky said like a little kid. 

Nini giggled " I brought some things for you , so just stay right there". She said.

Ricky slightly chuckled " Your lucky I have no energy babe, because I'm not going anywhere". He said.

Nini looked at him once more before going downstairs " I'll be right back mister". She said.

Ricky smiled " I'll be right here missy". Ricky said smiling. " God I love her so much". He whispered when she went downstairs.

Nini went downstairs into the kitchen , got everything she bought out of the fridge and freezer preparing it. 

She heated up the soup , and then got out a bowl and spoon out of the cabinet and drawer. Then she got out another bowl and spoon , preparing the ice cream topping it with gummy bears, got a glass filling it up with orange juice , and finally she prepared his medicine. She looked through the cabinets looking for a tray , and once she found one she got it out placing everything on it.

She made her way back upstairs to Ricky's room holding the tray tightly in her hands. She opened the door , and walked in. Ricky's head turned towards her , he smiled and was about to get up and help her. 

" Nope stay right there Ricky , I mean it". Nini said stopping him again.

Ricky sighed listening to his girlfriend. Nini placed the tray in front of him . Ricky tried his best to sit up a little bit , he grabbed one of Nini's hand and kissed it.

"Thank you baby". Ricky says as he tries his best to sit up.

Nini walked over to the other side of his bed , got under the covers and cuddled right beside him resting her head on his shoulder.

" Baby you know I love you , but why are you cuddling me you'll get sick?". Ricky asked softly.

Nini smiled " You always snuggle with me when I'm sick, and besides who cares if I get sick then you'll get to take care of me". She said giggling.

Ricky laughed at her cuteness and kissed the side of her head.

" I love you Nini" Ricky said

" I love you too". Nini said placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

After Ricky finished the soup , ice cream , the orange juice and took his medicine, Nini got up and took the tray downstairs washing everything , putting it all way , and then returning to Ricky.

She went back and cuddled with him.

"  Baby seriously , I love you  with my whole heart , I'm just really worried your gonna catch what I have". Ricky said softly. 

" Bubs , I already told you I'm going to be fine". "Right now what's important is you getting better". Nini said , then adding " I love you so much".

Ricky smiled at the love that Nini had for him , and her cuteness . " I love you more. This power you have over me , and your too cute I can't". He said smiling.

Ricky pulled her close to him , Nini deciding to turn on the t.v and find a movie for them to watch. She decided to go on Disney+ and picked Finding Nemo. Finding Nemo was one of Ricky's favorite movies ever since he was little. They got comfy , and Nini pressed play. 

1 hour later , Nini turned her head towards Ricky , she smiled seeing that he had fallen asleep. She turned off the movie , pulled the blankets up to Ricky making sure he was warm enough. She placed a kiss on his cheek , before closing her eyes to sleep herself.

Without opening his eyes Ricky pulled her as close as they could get. He wrapped his arms around her waist , and said " Thank- you for taking care of me today baby I love you".

Nini smiled saying" I love you bubs , goodnight and anytime baby anytime".

They both fell into a deep sleep wrapped up in each other's arms.