Fear Of Spiders-Jolivia

Josh and Olivia have been dating for almost 2 and a half years now. Towards the end of filming season 1 , they decided to give it a go. It has been almost a year and a half , since they decided to take their relationship to the next level , and move in together. They decided to move into an apartment that was about 5 minutes close to set.

It was Saturday afternoon , and they were at home. There was no filming on weekends. Josh was in their bedroom laying down , and reviewing lines for the new week. Olivia was in the living room watching t.v. .

Josh was reviewing his lines, when all of a sudden he heard a small scream from the living room. He knew exactly who it was , it was his Olivia's. He rushed to the living room, only to see Olivia standing on the right armrest of the couch. Josh thought that she heard a scary noise, her body was shaking terrified.

It use to be a small fear of Olivia's , something that would make her jump a little and then she'd be ok when it was taken care of. The small fear didn't go away, it just became worse as the years went on.

Josh chuckled to himself, "Really Livy". He said. Josh went beside Olivia , and stuck out his hand."No,no,no". Olivia said. "Just kill the freaking thing, before I force you even more". She said.

Josh nodded and laughed, "Whatever you say babe". He said. Josh looked around and grabbed one of the coasters on the side table by the couch. He smacked the spider with the coaster , and it was dead.

Josh looked at Olivia "You happy now?". He asked. Olivia smiled and nodded at her boyfriend , he was her lifesaver. 

Josh picked up the coaster walked into kitchen, and threw the coaster into the sink. He got a piece of paper towel , and walked back to the dead spider and Olivia. Josh picked up the spider with the paper towel, and almost brought it up close to Olivia's face. Olivia screamed , and fell straight on the couch.

Josh looked at Olivia concerned , but smiled when he saw Olivia looking at him with her cute angry face. Josh throw the spider away in the trash , and then came back to the couch scooping Olivia  into his arms and sitting on the couch with her.

Olivia looked at him with her cute angry face again . " You owe me Mr.". Olivia said 

Josh looked at her acting shocked " What do you mean baby ? , I just killed that monster that was about to attack you". He said.

Olivia looked at him with the puppy dog face and eyes. She knew Josh would melt when she gave him that look. " But I fell onto the couch really roughly. I could have died". She said.

Josh kissed her nose "Yea right Livy , that all that was left for you to do. Anyways I'm your prince , and as a prince it's my job to protect my princess". Josh said.

"You know even if you did get hurt , I'd do anything for you". Josh said

"Owie , my tummy ". Olivia said

Josh laugh and stroke her cheek , " What do you want baby". He said.

" To go lay in bed cuddle with you , and watch movies". Olivia said.

Josh stood up and scooped Olivia up in his arms again. "Let's go babe". Josh said 

Olivia giggled , and kissed his cheek . " I love you Joshy". She said 

" I love you more". Josh said a pecked her lips.