IM - Day 3: Hi

And we're back to our regularly scheduled program ;w;'...

~

It was Midnight when Momo and the other Kyoukas went back to the dormitories which meant that either everyone was asleep or there were still some people looking for Jiro. There were also minor possibilities in Momo's mind but she focused on those two main ones.

She told the other two to keep alert in any kind of sounds around them as they snuck inside the building with featherlight steps.

There was some kind of thrill sneaking in gave Momo, there was something about the fact that she was doing this in secret toward her own comrades and it fills her with dread and excitement.

Looking over her shoulder, she smiles at the two. They returned the action with a small smile of their own then turned back to listening closely to their surroundings. When they reached the stairs Momo stopped in her path and turned around.

With a lost look she whispered, "Where are we sleeping tonight?"

The two shared a look before answering in unison, "I think I'm fine wherever you're most comfortable..."

Momo's shoulders sag at the words, Such gentle ladies...

"Okay, we'll go and sleep in my room since there's enough room for two in one bed. Ah! That means that someone's going to sleep on the floor..." Her enthusiasm deflated at the thought.

"I can sleep on the floor, I don't mind." Jiro said happily, eyes glancing toward Kyouka.

Momo nods and turns around, happy at the quick decision. She hummed softly under her breath as they make way to her floor.

What she didn't notice was the wink Jiro gave toward her younger self, turning Kyouka into a cute tomato.

~

It surprised Momo how quick Jiro slept despite sleeping on one of the most uncomfortable places in her opinion. She shakes the thought away before she settles into her own bed, she allowed the two to wear one of her hoodies which they happily accepted.

She turned to her other side and a small blush couldn't help but appear on her cheeks. Kyouka was giving her a small smile, eyes heavy with sleep. Momo inched closer toward her best friend.

She stared closely in Kyouka's eyes. Those dark eyes that had evenly spread flecks of purple, the same kind of shade she grew to love the more she spends time with her and just stares openly at her eyes.

Momo feels safe at the gaze of those eyes.

A gasp escapes her lips when she felt a rather cold hand stroke her cheek, her blush grew a deeper shade and she didn't break eye contact, afraid that she'll combust when she sees the way Kyouka strokes her cheeks.

The cold of Kyouka's hands seeped into her skin and her muscles relaxed. Normally she would be flinching away from anything that was chilly yet this feels different... familiar in some sense.

Her eyes fluttered close when the cold crawled toward her hair and softly scratched her scalp, the sensation soothing. She hums, her head leaning closer toward Kyouka's, her fingers finding something to squeeze and hold onto.

She heard a soft sigh letting her know that she wasn't the only one enjoying the contact. She didn't even complain when she felt something soft entwine with her fingers, giving them a gentle squeeze.

Before she knew it, she was asleep.

===

"I'M SORRY FOR OUR BEHAVIOUR!!"