Her

It was midnight and Aizawa was still in the nurse's office. He was sitting on a chair near the bed with his arms crossed, he didn't look like he was about to sleep with how wide his eyes were.

He was watching each movement she made in her sleep. The small fidgeting and quiet murmurs that were impossible to detect.

What he didn't observe was that she was already awake. She was faking her slumber for the past couple of hours. Ever since she heard the door open and someone came in.

She was waiting when the man let his guard down before she strikes. With the lighting behind him, she could only see his silhouette and not his face. But for hours of him just waiting, she gave up and waited for him to blink instead.

The time came.

She kicked her blankets off and ran to the window's direction.

She stopped and spun around. Red glowing eyes met hers. She used her hands to flip the switch of the window's lock.

"Stop." And she did, "You jump out there, the rest of this school will be on lockdown and we'll track you down. You will be treated as a threat when you leave this room."

She smirked. She knew this type of tactic. It was a strategy to pressure the enemy, to make them think that there was no way out.

She crouched low, "Nice try..." Her voice was hoarse from earlier shoutings of orders to her fellow heroes.

Her jacks flew to him and as she predicted he dodged it. She dashed towards him and tried her best to try and tackle him.

He looked surprised when he was on the floor, being pinned down by a weak looking girl.

She lessen her hold on his wrists when the light hit his face. With her guard down, he used his knees and kicked her in the gut, getting her off of him.

He quickly was up on his feet, "I don't want to –"

"AIZAWA!?" She exclaimed, surprised.

He grabbed his binding cloth and did his best to swing it her way within a cramped room. She miraculously caught it and pulled him in.

He looked at her in the eye before he propelled himself towards her. He kicked her on the head but it didn't land.

She blocked it with her hand.

He grunted and spun around, gaining more momentum as he punched and kicked, with her only to block gracefully.

"Woah..." She sounded so amazed, "Did you take anti-aging or something? 'Cause damn do you look younger." She blocked an elbow to her stomach, "And what's with the weak combos?"

He managed to hit her on her chin and he back away.

She rubbed the spot, "Ow! Hey! What did I do?!"

"Don't move." He warned, "The staff will be here in a minute."

She furrowed her brows, "The heck?" She pointed a finger to herself, "You don't recognise me?"

He gave her a once-over, "No... but I know you were trying to escape and then tackled me."

She snorted, "Duh. What would you do if you don't recognise where you are? There's a good chance that I've been kidnapped." She leaned enthusiastically forward, "I thought you and Hizashi were in a vacation."

"Mic?" He asked, utterly confused, "Why would I go in a vacation with him?"

Her expression melted. Her carefree aura disappeared, replaced with a surprising amount of seriousness.

"Wait." She said, "Where am I?"

"You're in UA Highschool."

"No..." She turned to her side, "T-that can't be..." He was about to ask a question but she beat him to it, "What date is it?"

"July 3."

"Year?"

"**2020"

"Fuck." She cussed and then started pacing, muttering some things under her breath. One hand found it's way in her hair.

She looked back at him a little shocked herself, "Okay, don't freak out."

He was now.

"But I'm from the future." He didn't react. He had been into these types of situations before and all of those were just lies.

She reached a hand out for him to shake, "My name's Kyoka Ya– Jirou." She chuckled, "Kyoka Jirou..."

He furrowed his brows, "Don't you even think of lying to me."

She huffed, "I'm not lying." She urged, "Just because I'm taller and have more muscle doesn't mean I'm not me." Her jacks zoomed near her face, "The hero name's Earphone Jack."