QnA

"What's your name?"

"Kyoka Jirou."

"How old are you?"

"28"

"When are you from?"

She snorted. They gave her a stern stare so she tried to get ahold of herself, "**37"

"You say you're from the future. Is that true?"

She groaned, they have been with this for over thirty times now and it's seriously giving her a headache. She rubbed her temple, "Yes! For the last time, yes!"

"Sir she isn't lying." The fourth person with a lie detector quirk said.

Nezu and Aizawa sighed. They still might not believe that she was truly from the future yet they have no choice but to actually believe because whatever she said, was true.

Aizawa shooed him away.

"So how'd you get here?" Nezu asked, sitting down where the lie detector guy was just sitting.

Jirou lumped forward in relief, "Well..." She started, thinking of ways to try and explain all of this brief, "Momo's Agency needed help fending off some villains by the coast so she hired me." She shrugged, "I guess Eri hit me with her quirk while we were at it."

"E-Eri?!" Aizawa exclaimed, "She can do that?!"

Jirou laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck, "N-no!.. I-I'm sure it's just someone from the other side.."

"Ahh, I can see it." Nezu mutters.

"Next time we wont need a lie detector..." Aizawa muttered, "This girl isn't capable of lying..."

"W-what?!" She looked almost offended, "I-I am a good lier!"

"No... no you are not..."

"So when are you gonna get back?" Nezu asks, quickly changing the subject before someone does something stupid.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

She shrugged and leaned back her chair. It's true that she doesn't know, "Because it could depend at the time they'll start looking for me to the time they will have to find me."

"Can't you just send a distress call?"

"Those aren't still made in this timeline..."

"And that leads to..?"

"The squad checking each and every timeline." She waved a hand, "Momo and —" She quickly stopped herself, realising what she was about to say would probably give Aizawa a shock, "Momo and Katsuki are probably the ones who are searching for me."

"Katsu– Bakugo?" And she was correct.

She nodded, "Just watch out for those two, or Katsuki. He's the only one who didn't change anything in his appearance over the years."

"Are there any loved ones waiting for you? A husband maybe?"

She resisted the urge to snap. Jirou sat straight, smiling like she was just about to kill the person who asked the question, "No... no loved ones..." She says coldly.

~

Short chap. Just the basic questions and answers from the staff. More 'complex' ones are from the students uwu