Momo's worried. Very worried.

"**37"

"Boss?" Her assistant asked worriedly, her skin tinged dark blue contrasting with her current mood.

Momo stopped pacing, "Yes, Hydra?" There was a small shake in her voice that made Katsuki flinch from the corner of the room.

Momo finally met with Hydra's pink and amber eyes. Heterochromia, Momo had thought in the past. She saw the once olive skin was in a pale shade of blue, slowly starting to ease her own nerves. Momo can't afford her own assistant to worry over her.

Hydra cleared her throat, "There hasn't been any stress signals from the last three days at any timeline. Eri's quirk might've carried her to the earlier days of the 21st century."

"Curses." Momo said, her finger between her teeth as she nibbled it, failing to calming her nerves.

The blue haired student walked towards Momo and bowed.

"I'm very sorry, Momo-san!" Eri apologises for the third time.

Momo's finger found her crinkled brow as she started to massage it. She tried to smile at Eri, reassuringly but her nerves, as always, betrayed her,

"It's alright, Eri. We know it was only an accident..." She doesn't have the energy to fight. And Eri could that in those tired and dull onyx eyes.

Eri felt guilty to further distract and tire her godmother, she looked away in shame.

Momo sighed, it felt like that was the millionth time she had done that. She turned towards the busy Katsuki. He was talking someone on the phone.

Momo walked towards the blonde in utter exhaustion.

"-ood. Thanks.." He was annoyed, by how his tone delivered it. He ended the call, just in time that Momo had reached him.

"How's Blare?" She asked, her hands on both her elbows as she suffered the coldness.

He turned around, "The kid's been crying the whole night. Eijiro said he can handle it but I asked Kenjid to help him out, he hasn't been sleeping for three straight days."

Momo felt guilty. Her hand drifted to her stomach.

"You should get some rest." Katsuki said, "Go home. Spend time with Blare." Momo was hesitant, "I'll handle things here for now." He looked at Hydro, who was already working on ways to find their missing friend.

"I really shouldn't –"

"Another damn word outa'a you're mouth and I will blast you away. You haven't been home for three days straight and your kid needs you."

She sighed, "Alright..."

He looked the tad bit satisfied of her defeat. Then he glared, "But don't think you're going out of this for free."

Momo chuckles weakly and waved at him dismissively already walking out of the room, "Yeah... a bottle of Atlas Ginger." He nodded at the request.

The doors slid open as soon as she swiped her card on the lock. A breath of relief was out of her mouth before she realised it. She did a quick text to Eijiro that she'll be coming home and the man replied with a simple thumbs up.

There was a limousine already waiting outside the building. She smiled and nodded at Furi, their personal driver. The huge lion nods and opened the door for her.

~

She fumbles with her purse, trying to find the keys to her house.

When she found the purple bass guitar keychain, she smiles and entered the key to it's hole and twisted.