IM - Day 4: Nah

"What are we doing here?"

Kyouka chuckles as she leads Momo around another corner, this was most likely confusing for the girl as to where she was taking her. "What's wrong? Did the dark scare you that much, Princess?"

The look Momo gave her almost made her burst out laughing. She was just too adorable. Momo pouts and looks to the side, "Again with the name?.." She mumbles.

She waves the expression away, "Oh come on~. I know you love it."

"Unfortunately for my sanity." Momo said with a small smile. Her attention quickly turned to her surroundings, watching the buildings change from the bright coloured paint this city was known to a much more desaturated. If Momo didn't know any better, she would have thought Kyouka was leading her to her death. But she knew Kyouka wasn't like that. "So where are we going exactly?"

Kyouka turns another corner, Momo follows. "Somewhere..." The girl answers, the tips of her ears slowly turning pink.

Momo raises a suspicious eyebrow, "Where? Over some kind of rainbow in this very... dead part of town?"

"You ask to many questions."

With a huff of annoyance, she grabs Kyouka's hands and pulls her to look at her in the eyes. She sighs when she saw the girl was still focused on going somewhere. "And you are giving me the vaguest of answers..."

Kyouka stumbles as Momo lets go of her hands. She smiles and leads the way.

They walk there in silence. It was disturbing how people living in this part of town was looking at them as if they'd just grew two heads. That would be false, Momo's quirk was Creation not Mutation.

She mentally sighs. Wherever Kyouka was taking them, she wasn't feeling any kind of comfort in this idea. 

Kyouka stops in her walk and looks around, she climbs up the stairs of a building and places her hand on the door knob and pauses. She looks over her shoulder and Momo had to take a step back at the bright, excited smile Kyouka gave her. The uneasy feeling was washed away by that smile alone.

Whatever this was, it was something Kyouka visibly was excited about. And she doesn't know why but it's... starting to be something she was excited about.

She smiles back at her.

"Wait here." She says, and opens the door carefully teasing Momo to what was inside before she was the one that slipped in. The small wink she gave her did not go unnoticed.

Momo sat on the concrete railing, one hand coming up to cover her mouth as a blush slowly covers her face. She was grinning from one end of her face to another.

She looks up and giggles, "Gods, you really make me feel something and I am loving it..." When she closed her eyes she could see herself and Kyouka in her room reading a book with a shared blanket. 

It would feel amazing if there were occasional kisses but that could wait when she has the courage to confess.

"Momo?!"

The girl jumped from the concrete.

"What are you doing here?!"

Momo looked from left to right before her vision fell upon the older woman standing by the bottom of the stairs, looking at her in shock.

Slowly, she pulls herself up to her feet, "J-Jiro..? What are you doing here?"

Catching her off guard, the older Kyouka blushes and slowly scratches the back of her head, stuttering a few responses. Momo had caught her red-handed. She was about to do something here...