Stuck in a... situation

We be callin' old Jirou, Jirou. While young Jirou will be Kyoka, 'cause that's what Momo calls them.

~

She knew it. It was like the most obvious thing that could happen as soon as the supervisor had left the room.

She had her shoulders near her ears as she tolerated the demands.

They bombarded her with questions as soon as the door closed in a thud. All of them seemingly forgot what the word 'personal space' meant.

She should've expected this, but she let her guard down and only thought that the Baku Squad were going to be the only ones that leap on her. She did not expect the most of the class.

One thing that caught almost most of their attention was Todoroki. Or rather, his question.

"Are you sure you're not Jirou's secret love mom?"

That was off the charts. The guys that surrounded him groaned, while those who didn't join the leap was face-palming.

He was one of the logistic in the class, but that didn't seem to adapt when he was out of the battlefield. It's like his brain was replaced by someone in the likes of Mineta. It was unbelievable that he would do such a thing, as it was when he started theorising about something like, Midoriya is straight. He objected the fact and did some 'research'.

Being a mother to yourself is somewhat acceptable when your homeless, but when you don't believe in something like time traveling and then somebody from the future came that looks and acts alike to someone in your class, assuming that they're her mother is weird.

Jirou backed up a little at his question, feeling odd being supposed for such title on herself. She is not someone's mother, not in her younger self.

Everybody else seem to be back in their feet as soon as seconds flied away. Their questions and sometimes statements, were as bold as it could get.

She felt a little pressured, some of those she had answers but doesn't want to ruin the timeline. There were those that were safe but she didn't want to risk it, then there were those that were on the red zone. She just froze when she was asked if she were in a relationship.

They saw this and all of them made a look. They gave off an aura of someone intrigued in this conversation that presumed as a interrogation from others.

One of the students think otherwise.

Momo quickly stood from her spot and quickly slid in between the class and Jirou.

She smiled apologetic Jirou's way as she tried her best to back the other away. She even murmured a soft sorry towards her.

"Yaomomo! This is a discovery!" One of them yelled. She guessed that the voice belonged to Mina.

She glared her way, "That is very personal, Mina." She says firmly, trying to get in their thick skulls. She sounded like a parent when she's serious.

"She's probably just jealous that she can't ask Jirou any questions." Jirou heard Bakugo mutter towards Kirishima. That brought a laugh to Kiri while a smirk to Jirou.

"I'm not jealous." Oop. She heard. Spending time with Kyoka had paid off. She sighed, "This is personal. She can just tell us when she feels like it. Forcing her isn't what I want."

They groaned at her logic. Everyone seemed to understand, they all nodded, giving up their own will.

She smiled, instantly reassuring and warming their hearts.

"Just tone things down. Can you all do that?" Her words were slow, making them anticipate each word. Her soothing voice also contributed, more than they could ever know.