Jirou... she's hott-

Everybody was inside the common room as soon as class ended. All of them already changed into something comfortable and talking together.

Sato was in the kitchen, teaching Iida and Sero how to make cereal correctly. The bakusquad was in one side of the room shouting some profanities at each other. A bunch of gays in the other corner, crying over their crushes, Todoroki included.

While all of this happened, Kyoka was only sitting on the couch. Her knees on her chest as she plays some games in her phone, half of her attention was in Tsu and Ochaco's conversation.

Momo, however, was nowhere to be found and Kyoka was getting worried.

After minutes, Mina had walked away from her squad, telling Ochaco about Bakugo's antics for the seventh time that afternoon.

Kyoka was too worried and sat straight, looking around to search for the spiky ponytail.

"Something wrong?" Tsu asked. The other two also looked at her.

Kyoka shook her head, her eyes still searching around, "Nothin'..." She replied distantly.

There was silence. Kyoka presumed they were just staring at her until she breaks and tells them what's going on.

She sighed, "Just finding Momo. It's almost an hour since she hadn't came back."

Mina waved her dismissively and blew a raspberry, "She's just probably in her room, finding a perfect outfit to impress Todo, you know? The girl stuff."

Kyoka met with her eyes and Mina can't help but shudder. She wasn't glaring, but it still made her feel smaller than the girl.

Kyoka shook her head slightly, breaking eye contact and also the spell she accidentally placed on Mina, "Momo doesn't do that much girly stuff."

"Jirou's right, Yaomomo is prompt and it's almost an hour." Tsu said.

Ochaco nodded behind her, "It should probably be best if we check on her."

Mina groaned, but when she was about to stand she quickly sat back down and deadpanned into the space behind Kyoka.

"Speak of the devil."

Kyoka turned around and stared. Momo wore her hair down, a white sweater with purple sleeves. Her pajama shorts went unnoticed at the length of the cloth. She was looking around frantically.

When she almost bumped on the couch, she stopped, seemingly knowing that there was an object there despite all her frantic looking.

Mina snorts, "Todoroki's with the gays."

Momo met with her eyes, looking a little confused but when the words registered she furrowed her brow and her eyes widen a little.

"It would be a little harder to impress him." 

Kyoka felt a rotting feeling inside her. She knew Momo doesn't have any romantic feelings towards Todoroki, Momo even confirmed it herself. But then others still think that Momo has a crush on him. It makes her want to gag.

Momo cracked a smile, "Uh, no, Mina." She says, "No,  I'm just trying out Kyoka's sweater if they fit."

Kyoka smiles when Momo and her made eye contact after an hour. She teased, "Told you it'd fit."

"It's even longer than I expected..." That made Kyoka snort.

"So what took yah so long?!" Mina exclaimed, no one really batted an eye on them. This was just another daily does.

Momo frowned. Something was very wrong whenever that beautiful face was placed with that awful frown.

She looked around again, "Just looking for someone."