No more clothes

Kyoka should have guessed. She should have guessed as soon as she arrived and introduced herself yesterday.

She should have guessed Jirou needed clothes.

The girl only had her hero costume and the extra pink t shirt and the knee length-ed shorts. Kyoka should have been more prepared and she shouldn't have been surprised when she actually asked.

Now she was shuffling through her closet trying to find decent clothes. It was unfortunately laundry day.

"You know I like to wear ripped shirts when I fall asleep, right?" Jirou asked, confused at the length of Kyoka's shuffling.

Kyoka nodded and continued to search, "Yeah. It's laundry day and all of my ripped clothes are being washed..." She grunted and sank deeper in the closet, "Just try'n to find baggy hoodies..."

Jirou nodded, understanding the current situation.

As soon as she had entered her old room, a wave of nostalgia and longing had smacked her in the face. Seeing her old room and her old self, also seeing the usual dynamic of her classmates. It made her miss them more.

Miss her more...

Kyoka lazily threw a blue hoodie, which Jirou expertly caught it with one hand. She wrinkled at the clothing, she knew what this thing was.

Kyoka chuckled, amused at the memory of her older self, "I know. It's blue. You have no choice but to wear it." She was already dressing and slid in comfortable in Momo's red baggy hoodie.

Jirou grumbled but still put it on. When she looked up, she smiled slyly towards Kyoka.

"That's her hoodie."

Kyoka chocked on her own saliva. The comb on her hand snapped and flew away in different places that she will later find in a annoyed expression.

Kyoka looked at her, "Yeah, I know. It's the only thing I have right now."

Jirou's smirk was still there, "She told you, you looked good in red. Didn't she?" There was a blush on Kyoka's face and she couldn't help but chuckle.

Kyoka's head whipped around at her, "Y-you know!?"

Jirou snorts at her younger self's obliviousness, "Of course I do! I've been there before. You should know that better than the others."

"S-so you'll h-help me c-confess?" Desperation was in her voice making Jirou flinch.

She shook her head, "No. This is your own fight. I've already been there. Now you give it a shot."

Kyoka sighed, one hand finding itself in her hair. It's been almost five months and she still doesn't know how she's going to confess to Momo.

The girl is beautiful. Breathtaking. Everything about her is both cute and adorable. Her personality is fiery and bouncy. The determination and submissive side can make her blush at any time.

More importantly, Kyoka has discovered more and more how her feelings are for Momo. Just when she was about to confess, Momo had taken her outside and behind the dorm building. The two had a talk and... Kyoka is in love with her.

Jirou's combat boots made a loud thud on the carpeted floor. 

Kyoka flinched at the sound, bringing her back to reality. The fantasy of her and Momo being together in the future disappearing into thin air.

"You're making that face again..." Jirou commented.

Kyoka looked up, "What face?"

She chuckled, "You know. The kind where it's all dreamy and happy but then it turns into a sad one. Like, you can just cry at any minute? That one."

Kyoka sighed, "Yeah... I mean... I love her.." Saying it made her shoulders feel lighter, "Just thinking about the future and hoping that she and I'll gonna call it ours. It just makes me feel like I'm floating, you know? Or just simply content. Because I get to spend the rest of my life with her..."

Jirou beamed, "Then don't give up!" She gave her younger self a excited thumbs up.

"I can't ask you this because of future purposes but..." Her eyes were hopeful as she silently pleaded, "Is she still the same..?"

Jirou shrugged, "People change..." She didn't see how Kyoka's mood dropped but she still continued, "Her change was different though," She said, "She's more confident in herself, her battle strategies can shut down strong opponents, but she didn't really grow any taller." Kyoka snorted, "Yeah, I'm almost as tall as her if it wasn't for those damn heels."

Kyoka groaned at the news, "Fuck those damn heels."

Jirou held her foot up, "Those things kills my feet! I get fucking blisters with minutes inside those things!"

Kyoka laughed and soon Jirou joined in. They didn't really care if there were people secretly listening in their conversation – which there are –, their laughter only carried in a carefree nature.

When their laughter died down, they stayed in a comfortable silence.

Jirou stayed on the floor, stretching her muscles while Kyoka was cleaning her already clean room. Just to distract herself at the still looming question.

She huffed as she placed the laundry basket near her door. It was full of game disks from her and Kaminari's game night the other night. He left some of his in her dorm.

She opened her mouth only to immediately close it when the words doesn't feel right on her tongue.

"She still cares." Jirou concluded.

That brought a smile to Kyoka. The rest of the night was wasted in telling crappy stories about the games Kaminari chooses.