Revelation Pt. 2

"Hear anything you two..?" Uraraka asked as she floated down from one of the trees, Tsu and Midoriya following behind her.

Jirou and Kyoka looked up. Kyoka's earphone jacks unplugged from the ground.

Kyoka shook her head, "Nothing..." She looked up the sky, confusion in her eyes "Where is she...?"

Mina came toward her, head hung low. "Hey..." She whispered. Kyoka looked at her, a little confused as to why Mina was looking at her like she had just broken one of Kyoka's bass. "I'm sorry... I'm probably the reason why she ran away like that..."

"What you said was insensitive." She sighed, "I forgive you anyway..." Mina nods and walks toward Uraraka.

The brownie was quick to reassure Mina by giving her back an affectionate pat on the back, h er eyes shined with forgiveness as she tried her best to have Mina back to her old self.

Kyoka turned toward Jirou and furrowed in confusion when she saw her older self very focused with eyes closed, listening to the Earth.

Quietly, she kneeled beside her and plugged her jacks in the earth below them. Her eyes widen when she felt the pressure suddenly dropping and she felt like she was the one that was inside the earth.

She had never felt this way whenever she plugged her jacks. She felt so one with the soil.

It was quite calming actually...

"You're vibrating..." Jirou muttered. Kyoka looked at her in confusion and her eyes widen when she saw the very disturbed look on Jirou's face. "Stop making you're earphone jacks vibrate... the worms might surface and we won't have any chances in finding Momo..."

Kyoka looked at the earth, confusion in her eyes. "H-how do I-..."

Jirou let out a relaxed breath, "For starters, don't close your eyes, that'll make unnecessary thoughts pop in your mind... focus on the ground and your fingers that are supposed to be near your jacks." Little thumps, that was what Kyoka could feel, "Do you feel those small vibrations? Try and focus on the earth instead of the vibrations..."

And Kyoka did. Her eyes were trained at the soil her fingers were currently digging in. She focused on the roughness and softness provided by the soil.

Then that calming feeling grew a tenfold and she forced her eyes to closed so that she can imagine she was floating in space.

Faintly, she heard a small shift in the earth and she forced her eyes wide open.

She was up to her feet as soon as she opened her eyes. Her jacks zooming back to swing at the sides of her face. She looked around and saw the proud look Jirou gave her as she pats Kyoka's head as a reward.

"Alright! Seems like Kyoka found where Momo might be!" She announced. Everybody began moving but stopped when Jirou's voice cut in on them again, "But only Kyoka will go to the location."

Midoriya gave her a skeptical look, "Why? Isn't Kyoka going to need some help?"

"Nope." She says simply then turned to her younger self with look. "But Kyoka and I felt the negative shift of the ground." She raised an expected eyebrow.

Kyoka nods.

"That means that our Momo is having a bad day. Who is the only person here that has one of the most persuading voice, according to Momo Yaoyorozu?"

In unison, the three answered. "Kyoka."

The musician flushed deeply at their words. Yes Momo finds her voice persuasive but that doesn't mean the girl found her voice sexy, no that wasn't what they were talking about. Why the fuck was she thinking about that?