Chapter 13

There he was. The one and only Lord Voldemort. Why did Bellatrix bring me here? I got really scared. Even the pillars all around me seemed threatening.
《What do you want from me?》I whispered, loud enough for him to hear me.
《You have no idea, don't you?》he asked smirking. His face without a nose made it very difficult for him to do it, though.
《I don't understand. Someone please tell me what's happening.》
《Shut up, Ella!》Draco said.
《On wich side are you?!》
《Draco bring Ella to her cellar!》Voldemort commanded.
Draco grabbed my arm and pushed me in a direction. I tried to resist but he was too strong. It was that moment, that I realized.
《You are one of then... You're, you're a death eater!》He didn't reply but instead continued walking.
《How can you be on his side? He is a monster!》I said disgusted by him.
《Well then I'm a monster aswell》
I didn't know what to say anymore. I didn't try to put up any resistance. I was shocked and scared. We went down a very small tunnel. We then arrived at a cellar and he pushed me inside without trying to be careful. Breathing was becoming difficult down there. He walked away without saying anything. This wasn't the Draco I knew. It was really cold.
A few hours later, Bellatrix came to me.
《What are you doing with   Voldemort?》I asked with tearfilled eyes.
《We know each other since I'm like three years old. I promised him that I would never leave him or betray him and so I never did and never will. I dont have much time before the others notice my absence. Ask me one more question. Just one.》
《What does he want from me.... No. I want to know something else. Why did you disappear back then? I loved you and you did too, I think》She hesitated before replying.
《Every time we saw each other, it became more dangerous. Tom started to notice that I often was somewhere else. If he would have found you.... Well it's to late now. He found you. I'm sorry Ella. I did everything I could to save you. I guess it wasn't enough.》Then she just disappeared, like she already did multiple times before this one. I still had so many questions....

***
Hiiii!
How are you guys doing?
Some of you might have noticed the new cover. It's amazing, isn't it.
This amazing person did it and I'm sorry if I was a difficult "client". Thank you so much for your patience. IndigoKnight_ The cover shop is still open, soooo.
We hit 100 votes this is amazing! Thank you so much.
XOXO