Chapter 17

We teletrasported ourselves to Hogwarts. We immediately arrived in the slytherine common room. There was Blaise sitting on the couch drinking fire whiskey. He seemed really sad, but as soon as he saw as a bright smile appeared on his face.

《Ella! Draco! I have been so worried about you! Where have you been?》he said running towards us.

《It's a long story》 Draco said.
《I'll yell you everything later  just let me change and take a shower first》 I said smiling. I was so happy to be there again. I felt like everything was going to be alright. I still had so many things to do like talk to Dumbledore, Luna and Blaise and I sill needed to rest a lot.

I walked towards my room and took my clothes off. I stepped into the shower and opened warm water. The feeling of it was awesome it really felt like all my problems could go away for this short moment. Believe me when I say that I was feeling great.

After a while I went back to the common room, where Blaise was waiting for me. He got up and hugged me. I guess he really missed me.

《You have to tell me everything that happened in my absence! Even with Cedric!》

《You first! What happened? Where were you???》

I started telling him everything without leaving any particulars out. It was very nice to talk to someone. To realise all my tension.

《Your turn! Tell me about Cedric!》I said curiously.

《I really don't know what to say...》I stared at him so bad that he continued: 《Ok, ok. I asked him out on a date and he said YES! I couldn't believe it at first but he likes me aswell. We didn't go out yet but we are going to on Friday. In only 3 days!!! I have no clue what to wear and everything. I need your help, Ella. But I'm also kinda worried, because we haven't really talked since then.
Do you have an idea why? Do you think he changed his mind?》

《Blaise. Of course he didn't. Maybe he is just shy and he doesn't know how to talk to you. I don't think he has a lot of experience with this stuff either. You don't need to be afraid of what he might think of you. And if he doesn't like you... he is just a fool.》

He hugged me again whispering a thank you.

After talking a little bit more about nothing in particular I searched for Draco. We needed to talk to Dumbledore and I couldn't postpone it any longer. I found him immediately and we walked together holding hands to his office.

《Mrs. Lovegood, Mr. Malfoy. We were so worried about you! I need to know everything that happened to keep you save.》Dumbledore said.

We told him everything that we remembered, how Draco worked for him, how he got threatened, how I got kidnapped and how we hoped Hogwarts would be the safest place for us. He agreed and told us not to worry. That the adults would handle it, but Draco and I had our doubts. They didn't manage to defeat Voldemort a lot of years ago. Why now? They only got older.....

***
Hiiii! Like I promised to you I managed to publish this chapter this week!! We are already in chapter 17. God, this story is coming to an end. I have and idea to do something special as soon as I hit 4k reads! We are almost there guys! I'm so happy. Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy this chapter.
XOXO