The great student (6)

Trigger warning:
This chapter contains vulgar language. If it can somehow affect you please stop reading. It will get worse and I would suggest to stop reading the entire story. I will not post other warnings.

Two days passed since the study session with Draco. I was at lunch sitting alone like always. I looked up at Malfoy's friend group. My eyes immediately went to him. I didn't know why. He also was staring st me. I strangely felt butterflies in my stomach during our eye contact. He strangely didn't smirk. We had been staring at each other for a minute now, when Pansy, that little bitch, started talking to Draco. He interrupted our eye contact and started talking to her. I went away. I wasnt jealous! I wasn't, right?

***
Evening

I walked back to the slytherine common room. It had been a long day with 2 hours of potions. But I thought that Snape somehow liked me. The common room was empty except forPansy, who was sitting on the couch. When she noticed my presence she got up and walked to me. Was she waiting the whole time for my return?

"Don't you dare talk to my boyfriend ever again! I don't care if he's you tutor! Search someone else to get in your bed, you slut!" she said

"How did you call me?" I asked with a calm low voice.

"You heard right!"

"Ok, now it's my turn to talk, alright? Maybe you think that I am a cute, little and weak Lovegood, but you are wrong. There is a reason if I am a slytherine. You have to learn to shut your fucking mouth. And oh by the way, I'm not the one, who tries to get Malfoy's attention by opening their legs"

《PIETRIFICUS TOTALUS!》Pansy was now laying on the floor.

《Have fun》I said and went away. While I want away I felt a rush of satisfaction and pleaseur. I didn't know I could feel so happy about hurting and humiliating someone but I did. On the way to my room I met a guy, who said:

《Nice one, Lovegood. I am Blaise by the way. Blaise Zabini.》

《Pleasure》I replied and went away. There I saw Draco standing in in front of me, smirking again.

《You learned fast》he said.
《Well you have a great tutor》he added.

《And you have a great student》 I replied and went to my bedroom.