Chapter 15

《Your real name is Ella Riddle!》

I was shocked. It couldn't be true. I started thinking about my whole life, while I got pushed back to my cellar. This was the reason why I had black hair and Luna blonde. Why I was put into slytherine and she ravenclaw.
This little things finally started making sense, but it was starting to hurt thinking about it. My whole body was aching and I soon got headache. I always thought that I was strong but I couldnt handle such a thing. I layed down on the pavement and started crying my heart out. The thought of Draco and of my family was destroying me. I felt a strong pain in my stomach. Like someone had just put a dagger in it. Breathing was becoming hard and suddenly became dark.

***
I woke up in a bedroom, the pain suddenly all gone. I was wondering how I got there, when I noticed a blonde guy standing at the window.

《Draco?》I whispered, loud enough for him to hear me though.

《Ella, your finally awake》he said, while forcing a smile.

《What happened?》

《You passed out in your cellar, so I brought you here》

Suddenly all the memory came back. I remembered everything that Voldemort had said to me.

《Well, Im fine》I said trying to send him away.

《Ella, we need to talk about what happened in the arena》

《Did you know?》I asked, almost crying. He nodded.

《How could you not tell me? Did you only spend time with me because he told you to? Did you ever actually like me?》I asked crying for real this time.

《At first I spent time with you becouse he told me to. Now everything has changed. I love you, Ella. We will get through this. Together! I couldn't tell you about your real family because he would have killed me! Please Ella. Please forgive me!》

I ran into his arms and started kissing him. I missed him so much! There were still so many things to talk about. I still had to tell him about Bella and I didn't know what we were going to do about Voldemort.
Suddenly a thought came into my mind. Did Luna know about my real family? I tried to stop thinking about all these bad things and to enjoy the moment.
***
Trigger warning: there will be a sex scene. If you are not comfortable with that just skip the part.
***

Draco started kissing me in a more passionate way. He dragged me against the door and started licking my neck. I felt a pulse in the middle of my legs. He noticed that and started touching me exactly there. Up and down up and down. I started moaning out really loud. He started smirking and pushed me on the bed, he removed my dress and my underwear. He started licking me and I couldn't stop screaming his name. My hand started accompanying his head movements. After a while I started to stiffen and the pulse became stronger and stronger, until I reached the orgasm. I was feeling so good I wasnt able to explain it in words.

***
Hiii! How are you doing?
I'm really sorry it took so long to update. I have no excuse.
I wanted to thank all of you for 3K!! That's crazy, really.
XOXO