Chapter 20

BLAISE'S POV
It had been 3 days since Ella came back. It was one hour till my date with Cedric and I was so excited. I'd already decided what to wear: a very simple suit. I think that it was the est choice I could make. I decided to do some homework before. I really needed to study because I was failing some classes. It felt like it was the longest hour of my life. Eventually it was time to get ready and I did. We had an appointment in front of his common room. When I arrived, he was already in front of the door saying for me with a big smile on his face. How could this guy still be single???
《Hi!》he welcomed me
《Ready?》 I asked trying not to sound too excited. He nodded.
We walked to the quiddicht field, where we decided to have a pick nick.
I had let Ella teach me how to cook for this date... I really hoped it was wort it after all. My expectations were so high that it would have been easy for me to get disappointed.

We finally arrived... I put the blanket on the soft green grass and sat down. He did the same... It all felt a little awkward at the beginning but after a while talking everything seemed to go well.

We finished eating and we decided to head back to our common rooms. We had almost arrived at his when I decided to kiss him. I pressed my lips on his. He isn't reject but stiffened at first. After a few moments of surprise I could feel him relax and wrap his arms around my body. His lips were soft and the feeling they gave me was fantastic. He took a step back smiling. The seconds later where blurry and I could only think of his lips. I walked away smiling... it was the best night of my life. Suddenly I felt really cold and a few dark shadows appeared in front of me....

***
.....Ehm....Hi?
I know it has been really long but I'm alive, I guess.... I'm sorry I kind of disappeared and I've probably lost all of my readers but whatever.. enjoy and dont forget to vote
XOXO