Chapter 21

Blaise's POV

I suddenly could recognize one of the shadows... It was Draco's dad... Wait, what was Lucius Malfoy doing here?

《Hello, Blaise. I was searching for you》he said.

《Mister Malfoy, what are you doing here?》I asked a little scared. I really hoped the rumors about him weren't true.

《I'm really sorry, but I have to follow the orders》he just said getting closer.

《W-what do you mean?》

《You are a good boy, Blaise. You don't deserve this》He the took his wand out and made a spell to make me fall asleep. This was the last thing I remembered.

***
Ella's POV

I woke up in Draco's arms. It was a normal morning

I was about to go to hang out a little bit with Blaise, but I wanted to take a shower first.

After that I went to his room, where I didn't find him. I really wanted to know how his date went. My curiosity would kill me one day. I decided to wait for hin on the couch, where I started doing some homework. After everything that had happened I had completely forgotten about school.

An hour passed and I still hadn't seen him and I was starting to get worried. I went to Draco to ask him if he knew where his best friend was but he didn't know as well. We started to search him together but without any success so we decided to ask the only person in the school who knew everything and that could actually help us. Dumbledore.

Draco and I went to his office. We told him everything we knew about Blaise's disappearance. After he told us that he would handle it we decided to ask Cedric if he had any informations about Blaise.

He didn't. He just told us that they separated after the date. I guess he was a little embarrassed and worried.

After a hours passed in which I read a book trying to escape reality which strangely didn't work. My mind kept wondering to our situation.

《Draco?》I asked. He turned around looking at me.

《I'm worried. I really am and I don't know what to do.》I said holding my teats back. I had to let everything out. Draco hugged me whispering.

《Everything will be just fine》I started sobbing and he started touching my hair and kissing my forehead. After something that felt like an eternity and just a second in the same time I took a decision.

《We have to go find Blaise in our own. Dumbledore has a lot of things to take care of and we could do a tracking spell and decide later what to do about it.》

《Ok》he said.

We did that and it turned out that we didn't know the place where Blaise was hidden.

《Let's go find him》 I said and to my surprise Draco agreed.

We didn't teletrasport us there since we where scared of what might happen if there would be a protection spell.

We had been walking for a while, when Draco asked me something.

《Ella, you never told me how you knew Bellatrix...》

《Oh God... I hoped you'd never ask... Well, when I was a kid, I used to sneak out of the house to meet Bella. She was like a second mom.
I always had an amazing relationship with her until she just disappeared...》

《I'm sorry, Ella. If there's anything I can do please tell me》he said before we entered a strange building. We both had never been here.

The house was all black with some things that looked like veins around it. They were just everywhere. We entered the building shivering because of the atmosphere. It wasn't cold or hot. It felt like there wasn't a temperature at all. The first thing we saw as we entered was Blaise lying unconscious on the floor.

I sprinted to him but I ran into an invisible wall instead. I noticed that Draco was struggling with one too. We where trapped in a place we didn't know with a friend of us lying almost dead next to us and we couldn't do anything about it.

***
OMG
This feels so awkward to write. Let's just pretend I didn't disappear for a few months. Ehm, yeah. Thank u for 5k on the story. It might not seem like it but I'm really grateful. I'll try to be more active I promise. Please have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to vote so I don't completely loose motivation to write.
XOXO