Chapter 9

Cat's POV

 It's been about 2 weeks since Jimin saw me at the club and a few things have changed.  For starters Jimin comes to the club when I work and hangs out with me. He texts me and calls me but in secret as he doesn't want anybody to know that we have become friends. I sometimes feel like I am his dirty little secret. When we are in school we act like complete strangers which hurts a lot.  Especially when I see him and Mina kissing in the hallways. The only person that knows we hang out is Alex because he works with me. He can see the pain in my eyes when ever I see them together. Mina hasn't bothered me too much. Sometimes she will run her mouth only when Jimin is not around. The newest thing that has happened is that Lena started hanging out with Sana. At first I found it strange but when I got to know her she seemed really nice. I found out that originally she started talking to Lena to get information on me for Mina. So me and Lena decided to feed her fake information. If your wondering if Sana knows that the stuff she was told was lies then yes she knows. We have became real friends. I was brought out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my door. I opened it to see Alex standing there.

"Are you ready for work?" Alex asked.

"I don't work at the club today." I said a little confused.

"No we work at the studio today don't you remember." He said with a chuckle.

I looked at him and realized that he was right and I am late. So I closed the door and quickly changed my clothes. When I came out Alex was laughing at me. I flipped him off and ran outside and jumped on my bike. I drove to work as fast as I could. When I got there I saw my class standing outside waiting for me. I unlocked the door and let them in. I told them all to stretch and get ready cause we was gonna learn something knew today. They really picked up the dance fast. I was happy that they seemed to enjoy the class. I dismissed them. When it was quiet all my thoughts came back. The only thing I keep seeing is Jimin and Mina kissing. I wish that I could get over him. I need to move on from him maybe find a boyfriend. God why can't I stop thinking about him. I need to distract myself. I decided to practice the dance to the song I have been listening to on repeat.

When I finished dancing I heard someone clapping. I turned around to find Yoongi standing there. He came over to where I was. I sat on the floor and he copied my action sitting next to me. We sat in silence for a few minutes before he spoke.

"Thinking about Jimin again?" He asked looking at me.

All I could do was nod my head at his question. I don't know how he knows but we have become bestfriends and I felt comfortable talking to him about this stuff. 

"How did you know I was thinking about him?" I asked in a whisper.

"Lena told me about your feelings." Yoongi replied.

"I see. Well there is nothing I can do about my feelings but keep them to myself seeing as he is happy with Mina." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I know it may seem like he is happy with her but I know him and he is wearing a mask to hide his feelings." Yoongi said softly. 

"Please don't say these kinds of things I don't want to get my hopes up." I said wiping my tears.

"Cat I know how it feels to see someone that you love with someone else." He said sadly.

"Maybe so but you have Lena to make you happy now. I am by myself watching all these couples and I feel so alone." I said looking at him with a sad smile.

"You will find someone Cat even if it is not Jimin I promise you will find happiness." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders hugging me.

"Maybe one day but for now I will hide the pain and sadness until I can get over him. Which he makes very hard because we hang out. In secret of course because he don't want Mina to know. I feel like the mistress a dirty secret he keeps from his wife." I said with a bitter chuckle.

"Then why don't you stop meeting in secret then." He asked curiously.

"I should stop but I can't bring myself to stop the sliver of happiness that I feel when we meet." I said feeling my heart breaking.

" I understand wanting to be happy with the one you love but are you really happy only seeing him in secret then watching him be a loving boyfriend to Mina?" He asked looking at me.

I shook my head no. Before I could start crying I quickly changed the subject. 

"So anyways what brings you here?" I asked him smiling softly.

"I came to talk to you about Lena's birthday. I want to throw her a surprise party. And I wanted to ask you to help me since she is your best friend." He said smiling shyly.

"Yeah I can help you plan it." I said chuckling at him.

"Good I will call you when we can get together and plan it." He said standing up.

I stood up as well and followed him outside. I watched as he got in his car and drove away. I went back inside to get my stuff before locking up. I went home to find Lena and Alex on the couch watching t.v. I went to room to get a shower and go to bed. While laying down on the bed my phone chimed and I knew who it was so I made the decision to ignore his message. Yoongi was right as long as I kept hanging out with him the more I would hurt and I needed to think of myself for a change. I went to sleep with pain in my heart and tears in my eyes. 

Mina's POV

I went to the studio to see if Jimin was there because he was ignoring my calls. I wanted to see if he was with Cat. When I got there I saw her talking to Yoongi and the longer that I stood there listening to their conversation the more my blood boiled. So he thinks that he can hang out with her privately and hide it from me. I knew that bitch had feelings for my boyfriend. I needed to nip this friendship in the bud before Jimin could develop feelings for her as well. So i decided it was time to use the information that Sana has collected for me. I pulled out my phone to make a call. After a few rings the call was answered.

"It's time to finish this bitch once and for all."